Chapter 10 : Spellbound

A/N : There is going to be another party since the party last chappie was interrupted, hope you can bear with it. Oh, and long chapter!

~~~ SONIA'S P.O.V ~~~

A ray of sunlight pierced through my eyelids, it made my eye felt pain. I woke up and immediately took a bath.

After taking a shower, I wore my everyday outfit and wore my wig... Tch, I'll just cut my hair later.

It was still 5:00 am, so I guess I could cook breakfast.

-----------------------

Today's breakfast for today was Tomato Fried Rice, I really love tomatoes. I hope Felicita-chan likes it~! "I smell something delicious." Pace's voice was audible from the hall outside the kitchen. "Oh! Pierro-kun!" He walked up to me surprising me.

"Ye-yes?" I stepped back since our faces were very close. "You missed all the fun of the party last night." He gave me a pout, "Really? What happened?" I pretended that I didn't know anything about the party last night.

"Well, I'll tell you later, anyways, what are you cooking?!" The spoon that I was holding dropped because Pace shouted making me shout afterwards. "To-tomato fried rice." I answered politely, my temper would have been out of control if I shouted at him, hehe...

He quirk an eyebrow, "What does it taste like?" Then asked. My eyes bulge open, I know what he's doing, he's just pretending to not know because he wants to eat it, "It's very delicious and healthy." I got enthusiastic all of the sudden.

"Pace, are you eating something again?" Luca shouted from the hallway then we both saw him, "Good morning." We both greeted in unison. "Oh, you cooked for us." He didn't sounded surprised at all, "Ye-yeah~"

"Now, I'll prepare the breakfast, and of course, yours will be included, so get out." Luca pushed us out of the kitchen, we both walked separate ways since I still have something to do. I should wake up Felicita-chan by now.

I went to her room, and opened the door slowly, she was still sleeping soundly since I peeked. I stealthily walked inside her room and opened the curtains, radiating the room with rays of sunlight. Felicita groaned, it seems the light awakened her. "Good morning, ojou-sama." Her eyes opened slowly and she yawned while sitting up straight.

"Oh, Pierro-kun." When she looked at me, her expression changed, she looked disappointed when she saw me and it seems she was scanning me. "Pierro-kun?" She asked. "Yes?" I was confused, she sounded sad.

She stood up, "Tell me, where were you yesterday?" Felicita asked me like she was eager to hear my answer, "I was here... yesterday." I quirk an eyebrow at her, "Then why did you try to kill me?"

"What do you mean?" I was the one who saved you! The situation right now is confusing me and I don't know what to answer. "Then who was the Pierro-kun who set up the ambush yesterday? Was it possibly another Pierro?" She walked closer to me as she took another step making me step back.

I gulped, "Okay! I have a confession to make!" I can't but she's a girl so she must understand! "Wha-what?" She gasped, I also gasped. "You're a.. gi--" I covered her mouth, "Shh." We both fell down at the floor because of the strength when I extended my arm and covered her mouth with my hand.

"Ojou-sama, it's time to eat~!" We both heard Luca's voice outside the door, she helped me hide under the bed. "Good morning, ojou-sama! Breakfast is ready!" The door creaked, and I was hiding under the bed. I try not to breathe or make any movements.

"Yeah, I'll just get ready." Felicita said and the door closed again, she peeked under the bed, "You can go out now." I went out. "I didn't know you were a lady! And I didn't know that you were the one who saved me last night!" She unexpectedly hugged me tight, "You're real name is Sonia, right? Thank you for saving me." It made me blush, "Yo-you're welcome."