Chapter 3: With the boys...

~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

             I was in the boys room, taking care of the injured ones that I almost killed.  "Pierro-kun, can you cook me some Lasagna?"  Pace-san asked.  "Eh?...."  I was surprised.  "Come on, I'm hungry~"  He told me.

            "Hai, Hai~"  I went outside the room..   I went to the kitchen with a light step in a high spirit.  "Yosshh~  I'll make the best lasagna!!!"  I shouted to myself.

                          -----------------------------------------

             "I'm back~!"  I slammed the door open.  "You sure took your time.."  Debito told me.  "Eh?!  I poured all my love with this lasagna!!!"  I shouted.  They all sweatdropped, then I gave the lasagna to Pace-san,

             I sat down at the side with a cross-legged style, with my hands resting near my butt.  "This is delicious!!!"  Pace-san shouted with joy.  "Re-really??"  I asked, he nodded.  "Thank you."  I thanked him.

             "Well, do you want to eat too?  You stare at Pace-san for quite a while."  I teased them.  "Fine!  Bake me some Pie."  Debito said sarcastially.  "Right away~!  How about you, Luca-san?"  I asked.

             "Some Madeleines will do."  He told me.  "Yosh, just relax and wait!!!"  I ran out o the door.

                         -----------------------------------------

          "I'm back!!!"  I opened the door with their food.  "You sure cooked fast."  They told me.  "Anyways, I cooked Pace-san another lasagna...."  I explained.  I gave them their food, they ate their food, 

              "Oi, Lavanda, escort me to the bath later, scrub my injured back."  Debito-san made me blush and fall down from my chair, "N-no!!  I won't!!!  I don't want to see you naked!!"  I covered my flushed face.  "We're boys!  What could happen?"

                "Bu-but!"  I was trembling.  "If you don't do it then I'll have to kill you.."  He threatened and I cried.  "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!"

                "See, Debito, I told you not to scare him, I made him cry last time..."  I heard Luca-san explain to Debito-san.  I still cried, "It's alright, Pierro-kun, I'm sure Debito-kun was teasing you."  Pace-san comforted me, "Re-really?"  Tears were streaming down my face.  He nodded, "Now, Debito-kun, apologize..."  Pace-san told him.  "A-ah, there's no need to do that..."  I told them.  They agreed immediately.

                "So, since you're all resting, how about we play a game."  I suggested.  "What game?"  Pace-san asked.  "Hmmmmmm, truth or dare?"  I asked, they all joined.

                 "So, who's first?"  Luca-san asked.  "How about Pierro-kun?"  Pace-san said.  "Hai~!!!"  It was my turn.  "Truth desu~!"  I told them.

                "Do you have dark secrets?"  Debito asked.  I nodded, "Well, tell them."  "WHAT?!!!  It should be a secret!!!"  I complained.  "Just say it."  He glared.

                  "Ri-right away!!"  I cleared my throat, "I'm scared of spiders....."  I told them.  "Wait, wait, wait!  Is that even counted, I'm scared of spiders too."  Luca-san told me.  "Oh, then I'm scared of boys......"  I confessed.

                And everyone was silent, "Oh, so that's why your.....'  Debito-san didn't continue...  Tickle Tickle Tickle~!!  He tickled me, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  I blushed and panicked while laughing, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHA!