Chapter 11 : The ghost with cards -Part 1-

A/N : Sorry for the long wait, I'm very busy these days. So, enjoy~!

-------

Party. Midnight. Sonia's P.O.V 

The party was still going on and I'm here tired, bags started to pop out from eyes, it was dreadful.  I need to sleep somewhere party-free, so I went inside the heart of the venue, there wasn't much actually, it was just a large building with less rooms.  It was simply just for a party.

But anyway, as I went inside the heart of the venue, everything looked scary all of the sudden, the aura is different from outside. It's like a worn out mansion when you look at it, out of the blue, some flowers started to fall out of nowhere. It was creepy, my thoughts were accurate that someone is following me, I don't know if they'll fool me or just tease me when this ends. But I need to sleep, I'm tired.

My footsteps resonated through the narrow hallway, the room doors were locked, so I can't do anything about it, if I break these doors, I might just get myself fired from the organization. However, one door was different from all the others, there were bad scratches on the front as if a lion scratched this door. The doorknob was also broken, disaligned from the door. I gave a light push to it producing a small squeak, some dust were also falling from the top, I patted the dust off my head and continued walking forward.

The room was dark, but luckily, there were some switches, as I switched the lights on, the only objects inside were cards, old cards, I think is room is only for card games, just like some casinos. I bet the guys will come here later just to play poker. I snapped my mind from the dream and changed back to reality and went near to those mysterious cards on the table..

When I touched them, the lights flickered off, then it went on again, the cards disappeared. Inside the small room, there were no signs of seeing the cards. But I could hear someone shuffling them in one corner.  "Who said that you could hold the cards?"  The speaker was a guy, "Where are you?"  I asked.  No response.

"Maybe here....  there...  anywhere, I guess?  Can you describe what am I?"  He asked with a creepy giggle.  "A guy."  "Yes, but am I an animal or a person?"  He asked again, I thought.  Why would he ask something like that?  Of course, he's a person.  "You're a person."  I answered.  Then he giggled once again, "No, you're wrong."  ...? 

"I'm a....  ghost."  He revealed himself and walked out from the shadows.  My eyes bulge out open from the attacking surprise he gave me, he had dark brown eyes and his messy hair covered his right eye, emphasizing more of his sharp nose, and he had plump lips.  He looked like a normal teenager guy. 

I wasn't scared or anything, because he wasn't scary-looking, but what is scaring me is...  that the whole setting changed, the place looked new, not like the old worn out room like a while ago. 

"What do you want?"  The ghost asked.  I gulped my saliva, unable to answer.  He raised his hand, holding an object. 

I was trapped and I was puzzled.  ...  What should I do? 

------

A/N:  YES U GOT UR UD!  I'm gonna update next week.^U^  I'm just bored, lol.