Chapter 8: I'm a Lady! I can do it myself! -Part 1-

SHORT CHAPTER!!!!  GOME!!!  

               ~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~  

             I was with Luca and Pace, while the other three were finding Felicita.  "Why did you come to help us?"  Pace asked me.  "Hm?  Because I was involved right?  If you're mistress is in danger then we all are."

           I explained.  "Well, she's right."  Luca told my point.   "You go, I'll finish the guys here."  I told them.  "E-eh?  But we can't leave a lady here."  Pace panicked.  "It's okay.  I can do it."  I held out my gun.

           They both ran away going forward, there were 3 men chit-chatting at the side of the basement, I whistled showing my legs.  I-i'm so bold at this moment!  LOL!  

         They all smirked and I pointed my right grounder up high, and pointed my left pointer at the ground, and summoned a cannon.  The cannon started shooting them thousands of bullets and follow the way that Luca and Pace took.  

           I hope Felicita-chan is okay.

         Then I suddenly stopped, I saw a picture of my grandfather at the ground.  But his eyes were only seen...  It means that the picture is ripped.  I picked it up...  Oh, grandpa..  Why now?  

        Then I heard footsteps from behind, it was Nova.  "Oh, kid.  What is it?"  I acted as a different person so it wouldn't seem obvious.  "What are you holding in your hand?"  He asked.  "It's just something that I dropped."

         I stood up.  "Should you be with the two men right now?"  I asked.  "I decided to go with you."   He told me.  I was surprised, "Wa-wait, why?"  "You're a woman.  I can't leave you here."  He explained.

        "Who do you think I am kid?!  I'm a woman, I can do it by myself!"  I shouted.  "But it looks like you're just about my age."  He told me.  "Re-really?"  I laughed then I removed my lipstick.

        !!!!!  "Let's hurry up!  No more chatting at this situation!"  We both ran away and started finding Felicita.