Chapter 9: Who are you? -Part 2-

~~~  NOVA'S P.O.V ~~~

           Why would be this woman helping us in a critical time?  Does she know Felicita?  Well she got inside the party...    "Umm, excuse me."  I asked.  "Yes?"  She asked without turning back.  I gulped before telling the words.  "What is it?"  She sounded curious.

           "What is your name?"  I asked and she was astonished with my question.  She looked back, "Sonia.  Sonia is my name."  Then she continued walking.  "Mrs. Sonia.  Do you know Felicita?"  I asked.

             "Yes, but she doesn't know me."  

           What?  So she's like a stalker or something?  "So you came all the way here just to save her?  Is that it?"  I asked.  "Why do you ask so much questions?"  Her voice turned a little hostile.  I should stop for now or she'll not answer my questions later on.  

                                      ~~~ FELICITA'S P.O.V ~~~

              This rope is so tight..  My hands can't move.  Ugh!  I don't want to be a damsel in distress and I don't know what is Pierro-kun's relationship with these people.  

               "Hey, I need to go to the bathroom!"  I shouted.  "Huh?  Go pee there."

               "No way!  I'm a girl!  Are you forgetting that?  Where is the bathroom?"  "There."  

               "You're joking!"

                "No, I'm Joe."

              "...."  What's wrong with this guy's brain.  Wet brain.  I really want to go to the bathroom, right now!    Then the door slammed open and I saw Nova and a lady that I saw a while ago.  "Drop your weapons or I'll shoot your hand."

          The guys dropped their weapons.  HA!  Serves your right!  Now I need to go to the bathroom!   Even though the guys dropped their weapons, she still shot them.  

               Nova untied the knot of the roped and my hands were free.  "Nova, do you know where the bathroom is located?"  I asked.

               "Turn right, then left and you will see a founta--"  

               "That's too far!"  

             "I'll take you there.  Come on, ride on my back."  The lady said.  She carried me.  Am I light for her?  She's so strong.  She took me to the bathroom, it was clean.  Is this even a part of the basement?  Who is she anyway?  I don't even know her and she saved me with Nova.  As I opened the door, I saw Luca, Pace and Debito too.  

               "Do you know eachother?"  I asked them.

              They shooked their head even the lady shooked her head, "I know you all but you don't know me."  She said to me, all of us.  "My name is Sonia by the way.  Nice to meet you."  She bowed.  

           Sonia...  She looks like someone but I forgot who the person is....  "A-ah!"  She shouted.  "I need to go.  Till we meet agan."  Then she ran way....  After a few minutes, my dad came with the others.  Thank God.  I'm saved...  

                                                           CHAPTER END