Chapter 7: Good or Bad Guy?

~~~ SONIA'S P.O.V ~~~

                  *Before going inside the mansion*

                I was at the entrance, "Hey Mondo, is hosting the grand battle, again...  but her daughter is getting in the way."  "Tch!  Wait...  how about we murder her?"  My eyes widened, I heard their conversation.

              I walked in, and immediately walked inside the party, I handed the invitation to the party.  I saw Felicita, How should I approach her?  Hmmm, I'll just see...    I then used my card to summon a gun, and I practiced my arcana magic.

            The gun was at my upper leg, near my hips, it was attached to a belt wrapped around my upper leg....  and it seems a little revealing when I'm already in action.  Tch!  Those guys again.   I saw them looking at Felicita, but it seems they're not yet ready to make a move.  Now that we're in the ball, I'm hungry.   I went to the table and I got some lasagna, scones, pie, pasta, carbonara.  

                     -------------------------

              I stood up on the other side, eating my food.  I finished eating a split second.  "Aaah~  That hit the spot.  o (◡‿◡✿)"  My cheeks turned pink because the food fired up my taste buds.  

            I went back to the table and drank a glass of champagne.  I kept staring at Felicita.  She seems safe.   "Hey."  I felt a hot breath in my neck, and I blushed.  "Would you like to sit with me?"  He whispered in my ears trying to seduce me.

             My eyes twitched and I had a fast reflex to push him, "Le-leave me alone."  I knew it, it was Debito.   "Why?"  He walked up to me.  Him?  Seducing me?  Pssh, that won't work.   

             "A-ah, I'm not interested, I like the one beside me."  I pointed to the cake.  I saw a vein popped in his head, and I was thinking that he already wants to kill me with his two guns.  He!  Can't do anything about that!!!  

                 I laughed from the inside.  

               "AAAAHH!!"  I saw Felicita being taken as a hostage.  "Nobody move!  If anyone moves, the daughter of Mondo, his only daughter, shall die in front of him."  Tch!  My guard was down...    

            We didn't do anything and the two men ran away with Felicita, people inside the mansion were panicked.  The organization of Arcana Famiglia made a move, they all took their weapons and went out of the mansion.

              Luca and the others were also in a dilemma, because they are too scared on what might happen to Felicita, also me.  I took a deep breath...  Hmmm, how about I act like I'm someone older than them?    

               "Young man, what might be your name?"  I asked Nova, I pretended that I didn't know them.  "I'm N-nova, nice to meet you."  "I see, so how about this.  I'll go with you because I feel poor for Papa's daughter."  

              I explained.  "I'll try to save Felicita."  I told them.   "Huh?  Bu-but...."  Liberta looked worried.  "Oh, it's okay."

                       ~~~ NORMAL P.O.V ~~~

              "Why?"  Luca asked.  "Oh, it's because I have my gun here."  Sonia showed the gun to them and they were all silent.  She revealed her upper leg and of course, boys would be getting pervy about girl body parts.

               "Do you know how to use a gun?"  Nova asked her.  She giggled, "Do you want me to shoot you for that question?"  She scared all of them.  "N-no..."  Sonia then got her gun from the belt wrapped around her leg.

             "Let's go."  Sonia ran with the guys.  Don't worry Felicita!  We'll get there as soon as we can.    

                       ~~~  FELICITA'S P.O.V  ~~~

              I had knives behind my back, but I can't seem to reach it because of the ties that bind my hands..  I let my guard down!  But I saw their intentions when I had physical contact with them.  

               They don't only plan to kill me but they are also planning to talk with Pierro-kun, but why?  Is he a traitor?  

                     ~~~  CHAPTER END ~~~