Chapter 1: Pirates inside Regalo! -Part 1-

~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

           I woke up at 5:03 am.  I yawned "Haahhh~"  I stretched my body when I sat down at the bed.  I rubbed my eyes so my eyesight can be clear in 3 seconds.  I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

                     -----------------------------

        I went out and finished bathing, I smelled like lavenders.  I wore a bandage again, and wore some black suits.  I wore a white polo, tucked in my black pants, with my fancy and pointy shoes.  I topped my white polo with a vest, that made look like a bartender.  I had a pocket watch at the pocket of my vest, I still wore my gloves with buckles, and wore my collar with a rosary, still wore my dogtag too.  

         I looked at the mirror, and I sighed, "Today is a new day, Son--I mean Pierro.  And I will do this for my grandfather!"  I talked to my reflection in the mirror.  I fixed my bed, and put the laundry to a basket,

      I went outside of my room.  I went first to the kitchen, I saw Luca-san.  I flinched even though, I gained his trust......  "Ah, good morning, Pierro-kun."  He greeted.  "Good Morning too!!"  I blurted out.  "S-so, what are you doing here?"

      He asked.  "I'm going to cook but it looks like you got here before me..."  I told Luca-san.  "You can help me, and 6:00 is where Ojou-sama, wakes up."  Luca-san held his chin.  "O-oh, really?"  I listened to him.

       "So........what are we going to coo--"  I looked at the door because Pace-san is there.  Luca-san flinched, "I want to eat~"  Pace-san was sleepwalking.  "Now, now Pace-san."  Luca-san was hiding the food.

      "FFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!"  Me and Luca-san both shouted, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  We both jumped because Pace-san chased us.

          It seems I was wrong, Pace-san gets agressive when he's hungry.......for FOOD!!!  I tripped and fell down, "Owah!"  Pace-san tripped in my feet, making him fall down to me, "Chicken...."  He drooled.  

         I panicked, my eyes were shaking, and my hair sticked out of my head.  I can't take it anymore, I ran out of the kitchen, I threw Pace at the table.

                        ------------------------------

         I was so scared, I went outside, and the next thing, I was at the garden.  My eyes sparkled as I looked everywhere inside the garden, I can't even breath because of it's wonderful scenery.  

       I continued looking, It was so beautiful.  This was my first time seeing something magnificent and wonderful...  "Beautiful, right?"  I jumped and looked back, I almost threw Felicita-chan.  "Ah, Felicita-chan--I mean Ojou-sama, it's you."

         I held my chest to calm me down.  "It's weird."  She spoke.  "Why?"  I tilted my head because of curiousness.  "You call me by my name instead of 'Ojou-sama'"  She laughed.  "A-ah!  I'm sorry, Feli- Ojou-sama!"  I bowed down.

         She laughed, "It's alright, and I like being called by my name."  She told me.  "Re-really?!!"  I was relieved.  "But you'll still call me 'Ojou-sama' in front of my father."  Felicita-chan said to me, I nodded, "Got it!"  I smiled.  

        "OJOU-SAMA, Where are you??!!!"  I heard Luca-san's voice.  "Over here!"  Felicita shouted.  "Ah~ Ojou sama, it's time to eat."  Luca-san said.  "Let's go, Pierro-kun."  Felicita told me, "Un."  I nodded.