𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

Dream
-
I was takeing my nightly walk, enjoying the owl howig the soft moonlight  glaze across my skin. It's so peaceful, the soft dripping of the rain comeing off the roof.

Walking through a stechy place I've been worned of many times may not be the smartest, but I'm not really scared.

Thought kidnapping rates recently have sky rocketed, especially  in my town, the fact my mom has begged me to stop walking alone at night, and I haven't.

Trufully, there is a place I love to go to at night, to just fell free and be alone. And also I know self defense whats the wrost that could happen really.

Walking past many dimmed street lights, looking back and forth  checking everywhere. Just to be safe.

Expiclly  because I probably  should find a diffrent way I know, to this area. But I have to go through the kidnapping place.

This could be the end  of me if I'm not therual, quick  and quiet.. kidnappers always kill or use there victims.

I don't necessarily  want to be one of those victims, so maybe I'll take the short cut today. I look and cross over to the feild getting ready to bolt across  it into the lagoon  forest.

I hear a rustle  behind me spining to see just an ally cat a walked  over to it petting it's head softly it purred a bit with a grumbly  tummy, I gave it some blueberries I had.

Mom gives me them, but I asboutlty hate blueberries, so the cat enjoyed them I stood up watching the cat dissapree into the ally after it finshed its meal.

"Be safe kitty" I said hushly before adjusting my white smile mask.

I went to walk through the feild  a few steps into it I herd rustles, he'd a breath of. A human  I started to jog averting my derestction.

I herd him gain closer so a deadbolted  I ended up and a alleyways, if I scale the wall  I can make it off with a 5 minute jog.

But a masked boy jumped infront of me.

"Hey honey what you doing out all alone?" The male said flirty.

He sounded hot but I shaked my headed quickly jumping up and running up the building ladder system. I stoped mid way breathing softly I saw him say someonthing into a mic looking thing.

I was desperately out of breath, he then jumped up and followed me up I blinked and contuied to run up running stright into a masked ravernette.

"Hey darling" he'd purr out.

Fuck he sounds hot to I got up and hummed, "don't call me that wiredo" I snared sliding through his legs running to the other ledge to jump ledges.

Fuck to far.

"Where you think you're going?" The guy said grabing my shoulder.

"Away from you" I snared shaking him off looking for any from of escaping.

I went back to the way I came only to be cornered by the other person, behind him I assume the one who was chasing me, I tried to push my way through the two, but it didn't work.

"You are getting away that easy" the Brit said breathing, as something hard hit me in the head.

That was the last thing I remaber.
-
Oh no.