𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

Illumia
-
The male fell back into my arms, he's a pretty thing that's for sure sapnap walked out of the shadows.

"Mm seems like we have a new capture?" Sapnap hummed.

"I'm thinking he's gonna be much more" punz said smirking.

"He is a sweetheart he feds the allycat" Wilbur said.

"Really?" I ask with a soft smile picking him up bridle.

"Mm he'd make one fine lover" sapnap said smirking, "or a mother to kids"

"Perverted fucker" I hear karl scream.

"What you know it's true" sapnap hummed out.

"Hate to amint it but sapnap for once is probably  right" punz humed out as we headed back with the pretty dirty blond.

Wilbur for whatever reason brought the allycat he named it Ollie.

"Wilbur what's with the cat?" Techno raised an eyebrow.

"Ollie followed his feader from the feild" Wilbur said pointing at our new victim.

"You kidnapped another?" Techno grumbled.

"Well- yeah but he's the one we find conesently  near the other hotage area" sapnap hummed.

We took our newest victim down to the basement  laying him on the bed. We removed his mask I tossed it to quackity.

"Why you giving me this?!" Quckity huffed crossing his arms.

"Hold it stupid fucking duck" I grumbled as I got our new prize all settled in.

Quackity huffed a bit, I soon backed away from him.. he's quiet pretty.

I look over to Wilbur, "you picked one who's pretty that is for sure wilbur"

"Hm?" Sapnap said walking closer, out of the shadows.

I see he turned red, "fuck he's pretty" sapnap muttered.

Oh god it's gonna be a case of we fall for our victum isn't it.

Punz slapped sapnap, "yeah I'll admint he's quiet pretty but we can't fucking fall for him- that's how we ended up with the idoits" punz grumbled pointed and karl and q.

Karl was just playing with his bunny. Both of them used to be kidnapped victims. Honestly, the originals are me punz and sapnap, techno.

"What- I never fell for those two" sapnap snared, "I uh-"

"Found them a nice toy to fuck alot? So when you had to kill them you refused" techno snared.

"Percisly" sapnap hummed leaning on the wall.

The other kidnapped victim george looked over at dream. Oh this may be a small little issue.

"Who's the new thing you brought in kidnapping him?" George huffed.

"His name is uh- dream" punz muttered, "and you shut up or ur eyes will be blind"

George rolled his eyes, "like you would"

Sapnap walked over to him picking him up and threw him in the toucher closet with a gag in his mouth.

That closet is claspfobic and spikey as hell.

Soon we see the bueaty  slowly wake looking around.

"Son of a bitch.." dream muttered.

"What's the pretty things name?" Quackity  hummed.

"As if I'll give you that" dream  huffed.

"Guess you'll be known as dream  til the news says you are missing" punz said shrugging.

Dream  rolled his eyes, "uh huh and why am I her-"

Ollie jumped up onto him.

"Hey buddy" he snuggled the cat.
-
Well then kitty