𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕠

Dream
-
Well here I am in a dinggy  basement with a fluffy cat and I could here struggling in the closet I did try to let who's in there out by the idoits locked it.

I just wonder  around the basement  looking for a way out. There's a window   that I can reach bearly.

"I wouldn't do that if I wore you" one of them said.

I turned to see the blondie, "oh hey blondie what you want"

"I know what you're thinking Dream and you better not" he said.

I'd hum and walk over to his, "who saying I was thinking about crawling out of the window  when I got this handsome boy?" I flirted.

The male blushed some, "mm what you doing darling"

"Well cannot flirt with who's keeping me captive?" I'd giggle running my hand down his cheek.

Trufully  not really instead but I thought maybe I could use my prettyness  to my advantage.

"Oh I see huh" the boy said lifting me to look at him.

"What is it handsome?" I flirted.

He'd lean into my ear, "if you're tryna get me to rail u, it's not happing"

"Eh you probably  small anyways~" I'd giggle, "not even worthy of that pleasure"

He'd grone softly, "you're a flirty little brat"

"Mm some outta tame me then" I giggle softly.

"Maybe we will, but you said you didn't want the panda" he'd say in my ear hands resting on my waist.

Ngl it felt kinda right, but something tells me more needs to be there.

"Well I didn't think he was worthy.. but dunno maybe you aren't to" I'd giggle walking away, "but what's with the locked closet"

"I can't tell you that darling" the boy said  kinda kissing my neck.

I pushed him off, "I thought you wore the strong one but you seem all wanting my neck"

He'd roll his eyes, "mm ur neck looks tasty~"

I could tell he thought was I going for that time. I hell the door wiggling.

He quickly stoped this moment we wore having. I was kinds enjoying  it.

"Mm what you doing blondarrow?" Panda said.

"Cought him trying to escape though that window I told you to bolt" he replied.

"Really now sounded like he was flirting with you" Panda said.

"Well uh- he was" blondie said.

"I don't want a punishment  daddy" I giggle out rubbing his chest.

The two turned red as Panda shut the door some.

"Becareful  calling us that we may just fuck you" Panda  siad.

"Yall aren't worthy" I giggled out skipping away.

"You do have a nice ass. I wonder how much cock it can fit" blondie said grabing my arm.

"Insterting thought, but Goodluck getting that chance!" I giggled.

"Mm you forget that you're trapped in this basement" Panda said.

"But I'm being good, so you can't punish me" I'd say cocky.

"Oh we totally  can and will" blondie snared.

"Suree you will" I replie rolling my eyes, "but this is uncomfortable"

"Maybe one day ull be in our bed" Panda siad.

I blush looking away.
-
Oh my.