𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥, 𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕙

Dream
-

I'd yawn laying on the floor bored out of my mind, sure having the cat is fun.. I wish they didn't take the boy I had a short cuddle sesh with tho.. he was cute.

Soon the tall Bennie wearing brit came in, "Clayton wastaken huh, certinly  libe up to that last name" the guy said.

I'd yawn, "oh hush"

The man come to me sitting down by me.

"Not interested  so get away!" I'd huff.

"Why are you being so cocky- I wasent even there that night" he obviously was lying.

"You sound like the man behind blondie did" I'd huff pushing him away.

His eyes flash pink, I got up and ran away hiding under the bed... I know that  means you're a obessed simp.

The door open and they saw me hiding from wilbur.

"Oi wil get out you're eyes are doing it again" the red eyed one yelled.

He got up and ran covering his eyes. Panda and the rest came over.

"Clayton come on out we wornt hurt you" one said in a soft tone.

"Like I belive that you kidnaped me for Pete sakes!" I snaped  at them.

"Right you're right  we aren't trust worthy.. we just wanna make sure wil didn't do anything" blondie said softly, "hes done that in the past"

I hesitated for a moment crawling our into pandas Lap letting them do there thing I did have to slap hands a few times, "lets not do that" I'd say hushly.

"You really are a tough cookie" bloodox  said.

"Mhm I don't want.. it to be wrong and wasted" I mutter.

I am still a vergin  I'm 21, and I'm a vergin.. had many opportunities to get dick or give it. But I want it to be with the right person. Or pepole.

I think.. I hate to admint it my kidnappers or that boy they took is my pepole.

I looked down fiddling eith my figures.

"So panda was right you're a vergin" the one in the black hoodie said.

"Yeah and yall ain't taking it- I don't even have names to call yall" I'd say sassy.

Surpisly  they introduced themselves.

"Well sapnap and punz are horny basterds"  I'd huff.

"You being a brat will only get you a punishment" illumia growled.

I got up and went stright to the open window, climbing  out.

"Aye back here" Karl yelled.

"Nah" I said walking off.

I was near my spot so I walked there, before running off through  the feild.

"Uh huh- hey darling" punz said hoping off a small ledge.

"How the fuck yall that fast" I said as sapnap walked up for the alleys  illumia  from behind.

"Exit entry points lovey" sapnap huffed.

I looked and ran jumping up climbing up the wall before grabed by illumia.

"Nahaha" illumia said hushly.

"Leave me be, I escaped fair and fucking square!" I'd hiss.

"Oh no ur our prisoner now. And ur in for one hell of a punishment" techno grumbled.

"W-what kind" I gluped..

"You get to find out mister, our punishments are harsh" sapnap snickered.
-
Oh dear.