𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

Dream
-
Fuck.. I'm pregnant  with my kidnappers kids.. I mean atleast they all are quiet hot.. but I shouldn't be Inlove with them.

They've tooken me from my mom.. oh she must be so worried.. and now her transgender son is pregnant.

"Why!" I cried.

"Dream the world has a funny way of saying you belong with someone" pun said rubbing my shoulder.

"But you kidnapped me. I shouldn't be pregnant  with you're child.." I cried.

"It happends when you're kidnapped" Wilbur sighs.

"But-" I cried, muttered 'I shouldn't be falling for my kidnappers!'

"Shit happends we shouldn't of fell for a victim but we did" fundy  said softly playing with  my hair.

"You don't love me you just love my body!" I cry louder.

Illumia kissed me, "no you got most of us with our frist words with you. Ur cocky porsna is what got us"

"You still kidnapped and raped me!" I cried.

"Well we walked to make it so you couldn't walk.. were sorry but we do wanna try a relationship with u" Karl said softly.

"Tough luck! And I'm not keeping the damn child" I cried more.

They look to echother.

"Youre gonna have to because we take you for an abortion we got cought" techno huff.

"Marllo may be able to.." sapnap mubled.

"I will cut it out of myself if I have to" I snared eyes going a diffrent color they looked at me and illumia pinned me down.

"Sweetheart  calm down- we're sorry but you need to calm" quackity  said.

"No I don't want to! Don't tell me what to do asshole" I cried out louder.

"S-sush.. you reajcted me back in highschool.. telling me later on" sapnap adminted.

"Nick?!" I said turned to sapnap and pulled him close, "why did you do this"

"Well like you said. I got my hands into some shady things and well when I saw you again.." sapnap said hushly.

Everyone seemed shocked as I calmed in sapnaps arms, "im sorry it happend like this but you gotta expect what happend lovey"

"It's fine nick" i said kissing him softly.

"So what is going on-" punx asked rising and eyebrow.

"You get one chance. You screw up I get to leave" Dream glared at us.

"Deal, but you can't tell anyone where we are or whathappend" fundy said.

"Deal." I said snuggling nick.

As the time passed they wore sweet and carried me around doing anything I wanted. Up til the day our kids wore born.

Triplets. Autumn, April and Astrid. Astrid was a male out of them.

"I'm so tired" I whined snuggling punz, "and my body hurts"

"You did so good baby... but why does the kids have ghoat horns, tail" Wilbur asked.

"Ram. And uh I'm part ram" I said showing my form.

"It's cute baby" they'd say.

Punz snuggled me and played with my hair as the others Deal with the newborn crying ramlets.

"My there fussy" fundy said.

"Welcome.to the world have haveinf a baby ram" I'd yawn falling asleep in punzs arms.
-
Kiddos.