ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

Dream
-
Well back I go. But I was pushed onto a soft cushy bed.

"U-uh why am I not on the rock hard matress?!" I asked confused.

"Uh punishment. And we want you to be comfortable takeing us" techno smirked.

"Excuse me what?" I hissed as punz got down and got some toys.

"You tried to run. So were gonna kill ur legs with our massive cocks" punz said.

"Y-your  not all gonna fit-" I whined.

"Mm were aware two have two holes" illumia said smirking.

My blushed darker but I tried to get off the bed freaking out. I know it's them I probably  want. But I want to okay my frist time not get raped.

I was quickly pushed back and tied.

"We're kidnappers. And we've made it clear we want you as ours" Wilbur said sudactively..

"Sorry but I'm not interested" I giggled.

"Whyd you flirt with punz then" sapnap pointed  out.

They undressed me drolling over how my ass looks.

"Misable perverts!" I yelled.

"For you" fundy said flirty.
.
Nobody
-

Minutes later, Dream was found on Wilburs lap, they were marking his neck and callor bone with there love marks, Well Fundy was makeing out with him to keep him Quiet while getting sucked of by Punz.

Dream was whimpering and muffled moaning while this goes on, Punz soon had cum shooting down his throught, he elbowed fundy, as fundy stoped he went in kissing Dream pushing his own cum down his throught swallowing some himself, God the tasted gritty and wasn't very good, he was confused how Punz no balls swallowed it.

Soon Dream was met with Sapnaps dick in his mouth, he was just chocking on dick while Sapnap thrusts fast and hardly into his throught.

Soon a warm substance went down Dreams throught, with a loud Grone from Sapnap. The boys contuied to take there turns, Wilbur was oblarating Dreams ass with the help of techno.

"Holy shit..!" Techno groned "he's tight".

Dream was busy coughing up the boys cum felling someone else enter him.

"Are we going to rough?" Karl said softly in his ear kissing his cheek.

Dream shook his head, he couldn't talk thanks to the cum water fall comeing out his mouth.

"Good we don't wanna hurt our little baby" illumia said softly.

Soon Dream was far into over steamlated oozing his cum all over the place, sweaty, tear stained, as Wilburs, technos and Saps cum came out of his ass, the next set went in makeing Dream try to moan more, like he's been trying to for the past 30 minutes but they kinda filled his mouth with there cum.

"He's in damn heven" Willbur said softly.

"See I told you we could fit" Karl said.

Dream was so tired, couldn't fell his legs he was so fucked from both ends, while the ones who aren't recking him more marks down his chest sucking his nipples.

Soon everyone fucked him from both sides, Dream was a fountain of cum vomiting and leaking it.

"Clean up time" Sapnap said kissing his neck softly.

- soon Dream was all cleaned, they all cuddled up in a queen bed -

Dream was cuddled into Punzs chest on Spanaps chest Quackity cuddled on the back of Punz Karl cuddled Dream, illumia cuddled on his back, Wil was under Sapnap, Techno at thend of the bed with everyone's legs over him as he layed back on George's.

"He's our little shortie" Sapnap said.

"We differently gave him the best night of his life" Wilbur said.
-
Welcome to punishments.