𝕆𝕙 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕣..

Quackity
-
Well I and karl tried saying we wore once much like him. But he wants nothing to do with us and keeps asking about the room george is in because george is making nosie from above us.

And sapnap contesntly has went up to quiet the brit down I looked to Wilbur when we wore outside wilbur was smokeing.

"You picked a loud one originally" I hummed out.

"Now we've all picked one that wants nothing to do with us" Wilbur muttered.

"We did rape him like a week ago so his hatred is vaild" I sighed out.

"That being said it does still hurt q we all love him" punz hummed sitting above us.

"Yeah but me and karl didn't come around instanly to sapnap after the countless nights of sexual fun" I said, "well rape"

"Dream has stated he doesn't want anything to with us and he hates us q" Karl said in tears.

"Karl neither did I. I didn't want sapnap near me for months" I said, "I fell dream. He was raped by us all. Though showed he enjoyed it he has a never victims reaction"

"We shouldn't of raped him" punz sighed out, "he sure was pretty taking-"

We herd screaming and crying and ran into dream on the floor hiding something.

"Sapnap what happend" we all said.

"He asked me to take him to the bathroom.. he vomited out his guts then forced me out and has been hiding something" sapnap sighed.

Karl walked up to dream, "hey dre what's wrong"

He just cried and shaked he droped something tho.

Fundy picked it up and looked to illumia wishpering something  and then we wore called into a room.

"Seems like dreamie..can get pregnant and well he's carrying our child" fundy said.

"Inst that Good..?" Punz asked.

"Not if he doesn't want it punz. He could try to.. uh offt himself" sapnap said crying a bit before running out.

"Sushh baby it's okay! Alright well get through this" we hear sapnap yell.

We all went our seeing sapnap hold him and a knife kicked away.

"I don't want the damn child" Dream cried.

"Sush.. calm down well figure this out-' I said softly..

To my surpised he fucking kissed punz willingly.

"So u love punz?" Illumia questioned.

Dream looked down rubbing his arm asking up on the couch.

Wilbur got him some water. "I don't trust that"

"We wouldn't posion u. You are carrying our unborn kid" techno sighed.

"Like I'd believe that" dream huffed.

Punz took it, "if one of us drank it frist would u trust it?"

"Possibly" Dream huffed.

Punz just sipped put of the water. We waited some time and punz was fine so dream drank it.

"Look we all clearly love u" sapnap said softly.

"I've noticed that's why I flirted with punz and sapnap that  day- I wanted to see if they wore acting. If they wornt  you wouldn't either" Dream aminted blushing some.

"Wait did you fall for us..?" Findy asked eager.

"Y---" Dream started
-
Hehehe