ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕪𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕪

Punz
-
Sapnap and I wore back with the new prisoner, but damn he's kinda..

"Would you blame if I wanted to make him the -" sapnap started, "still as bueatiful back in highschool" he muttered.

"No because frankly I now would love him on my dick" I adminted. Oh so they know echother.. hell bring up later on.

"Mm good luck with that blondie" Dream huffed romaing freely around the basement.

He went back to the closet, "uh huh get away from there" sapnap said pulling the boy into him.

"Let me go you raven hair rat" Dream snared.

I luaghed abit, "that's a nice name for him"

Sapnap hit me in the head.

"Well wore gonna leave now" sapnap huffed dragging me out.

"Bye losers" Dream giggled biting into the apple.

"Youre the one who got kidnaped" I called out.

"I also got hit in the head with a brick I didn't have a chance to fight back" Dream shot back cockily.

"Kidnapping never is fair" quackity yelled in as we exited.

"Y'think" Dream yelled before we closed the door.

"So what wore you two up to" Wilbur asked leaning on the half way point of the stairs.

"Dream was flirting with punz when I walked into the room" sapnap hummed smirking.

"Punz- what?!" Techno huffed.

"Cought him trying to escape so he was flirting his way out of a punishment" I'd yawn, "or trying to"

"What you mean?" Illuima hummed.

"Me and sap both got called unworthy" I'd hum.

Quackity and karl breaked into luaghter, "you really aren't"

"Who says you are?" Fundy growled at them making them shut it.

One thing those two are scared of is fundy and sapnap.

"Anyways what we doing for his punishment" Wilbur hummed out.

"Well, by how he acts he is a vergin" sapnap hummed, "take with that what you will"

"how you know that sapnap?" I asked rising an eyebrow.

"He has a ccokyness around it when u say you're gonna do him" sapnap hummed out, "if you payed attention to the babydolls back when I did that alot, before it actully happen they wore cocky like dream is"

"True- but that could be something in our favor" illumia said smirking.

"Most diffrently-" fundy said.

"Well I mean- yeah but he's also asking about the toucher closet I think colorblind is being nosie" I'd say.

"I'll deal with him-" Wilbur huffed.

"No duh he fears you" Karl huffed.

I mean it's how Wilbur joined the group... he was dragging the bloody neko along with him.

Well senice then we've cut his ears and tail off.. well wilbur has.

"That cat breed has been through hell and back" sapnap chuckled.

"You mean the flase human?" Illuima joked.

Wilbur dissapred into the room dragging out george.

"Being back him" we hear the cocky boy scream.

"Hewas let out and dream instenly cuddled him" Wilbur grumbled.

"Nobody wants there captive party, losers of coruse he wants me!" George hissed.

"Shut up george you're heads next" I snared.

"You wouldnt" george hissed.

"He would" quackity said slaping the bloody cat-breed.

"Asshole we wore captive buddies til the tall ravernette made you cocksluts!" George whimpered.

"Hes apart of us, so is karl" sapnap grumbled.
-
Well are they gonna off george?