Chap 1.5: Change of shape

Nameless Demon POV:

I imitated the face shape of this girl named Shizue and to be honest I liked this form more than my old form during the last war.

By using {Universal Perception} to see myself with a third perspective view

Long silver bluish hair, yellow eyes and a face that is half feminine and masculine.....

Am I male or female??? Oh wait I forgot, I have no gender and I can change it whenever I want.

"Not bad"
I said with a grin.

It's like I forgot something....ah yes this shizue girl, she stared at me with a little red.

"Come here"

She then slowly approached me but the way she walked was like could fall at any moment, apparently her leg was injured and the chain bracelet looked heavy for her to carry.

What do people call....ah yes...what a pity. I helped her stand by holding hers arm, then I slowly undid the chain one by one.

Holding her injured leg.....

"{Heal}"

With one weak level magic spell it was enough to heal the wound on her leg.

Then I made my way to her face by slightly touching hers cheek and then carefully touched the wound on her left eye and...

"Heal"

Healed her left eye,but still left a line scar under her eyelid.

"You're still young and don't know anything.... that's a pity, anyway, thank you for letting me imitate your form."

I said as I cupped his cheek with both of my palms

"Don't be afraid, come with me shizue, this place is not for you"

I offered her to follow me with a warm smile on my face.

But her reaction was reversed from me, she started crying.

E-eh...w-why is she crying?
What should I do?... ah I know.

I pulled her closer and hugged her,
I could tell that she was shocked by my actions but continued to cry,I could feel my shirt wet because of her tears

"Shhh... everything will be fine, calm down."
I said as I kept caressed her head gently.

Hmm...I might take her as my subordinate because I do need a human so that I can know this world in more detail even though she is a little girl.

Well I've decided, I'll take care of her.

Oh... it seems that she has calmed down, we then separated our hugs and I then knelt down to the same level as her.

"So would you like to follow me?"
I asked her as looking straight into hers eyes

She then wiped her tears and started to answer me.

Shizue:"D-do you really want me to follow you?"
She said in a slightly worried tone.

Have some doubt huh? Oh I have an idea.

I then smiled as I stood back and offered my hand to her

"Yes, would you like to be my princess?"
(What he actually wanted to say was: "Would you sell me your soul?")

That's what people are supposed to say, right?

AUTHOR POV:

Without him realizing what he said earlier, Shizue misunderstood it and blushed slightly then accepted his hand.