Chap 5: Spirit Queen and Hero Egg

Two people are shown walking out of the Dwargon Kingdom's entrance gate.

A young man wearing a white hooded cloak with a strange mask, while next to him a little girl holding a red hooded cloak.

(A/N: So I changed it a bit... rimuru now has the appearance of a bishonen man with a height of 176 cm :V )

Shizue:"R-rimuru-nii, is it true that I can wear this hooded robe?"

Rimuru:"Yes of course.. or you don't want to wear it?"

He answered her in a sad tone.

Shizue:"N-no, I mean I really want to wear it because this cloak is beautiful and cute."

She said as she hugged the cloak.

Rimuru:"So wear it."

Shizue just nodded and put the cloak on.

Rimuru just stared at Shizue's face while nodding twice.

Shizue:"W-what's wrong rimuru-nii?"

Rimuru:"You look cute when you wear it."

Shizue who heard that just lowered her head and blushed.

Shizue:"Anoo... rimuru-nii where did you get all the money?"

She asked as she tugged at the end of rimuru's cloak.

Rimuru just smiled and put his index finger on his lips.

Rimuru:"That's s-e-c-r-e-t~"

Shizue:"Ok.."

RIMURU POV:

So I already bought supplies for shizue.

To be honest, shizue looks cute when she wears that red cloak, it reminds me of a story made by humans.

Oh..and I also know where that fairy is hiding.Thanks to one of my skills named {Spirit Hunter} and all the spirits that I have fought and 'eaten'.

Since I fought with her long ago, I used this skill to mark her magicules released as a tracking tool for me to track her.

But now... the rate of her magicules seemed to weaken suddenly.

Since I am in a weakened state too, I have lost one of my skills which is {Spatial Dominion}.

But thankfully, I still have the {Spirit Hunter} skill, its use is not only to place a tracking device on the target but also to teleport to the target.

'If' the target does not place a space barrier and the weakness of this skill... it is only used once in a lifetime. (•_•)

Who created this useless skill?

Anyway, back to the current situation where me and shizue are still standing on the side of the dirt road.

"Shizue,give me your hand"

Shizue:"Hai"

Shizue just listened to my order and gave me her hand.

I then held her hand and...

"{Teleport}"

I used one of the spirit hunter sub-skills and teleported.

And the first sight we saw was the forest...we were literally in the forest.

Shizue:"R-rimuru-nii, where are we?"

Shizue asked with a worried tone as she gripped the hem of my cloak tightly.

"Didn't I tell you that we will meet my old friend?"

I answered while calming her down.

Then I looked back and saw a huge gate with runes carved on it.