Chap 11: Red-haired Ogre

(A/N: Forgive me for not posting new chapters, actually I had a fever for two days at that time and then when I was well my mother invited me to go on vacation, so yeah...)

Somewhere in the forest, there is a man with long blue hair, with yellow eyes like pure gold and also with a beautiful face, making us blind and confused whether he is a man or a woman...?

Well, that figure is none other than Rimuru. The Colorless Primordial Demon.

He is now walking while enjoying the air and the sounds of nature as well as the beautiful and warm sun.

He whistled to the rhythm of the chirping of the birds around him as if there was no danger coming his way.

If you witness this scene you will definitely say it is a peaceful scene in the forest.

But that's what he wants us to think...

Behind him, there were hundreds of corpses of small to large monsters lying on the ground, some had lost their heads and some had also lost several limbs with torn and eaten wounds.

It was a scene of massacre.

Rimuru: "Haa...."

He suddenly sighed while wiping the blood stains on his lips with his hand.

Rimuru: "I hope you're not doing anything stupid, Veldora."

He said to himself as he enjoyed the breeze that hit his face and then blew his hair.

FLASHBACK*

Rimuru: "Ha? Do you want to go and cause a ruckus in the vampire kingdom? You really don't like to sit still, huh?"

He said with a slight disappointment to his best friend.

Rimuru: "One day, those you messed with will get back at you. You should remember that."

He gives him a warning that karma exists.

Veldora: "Oh relax, I don't want to go there yet."

He answered his friend with a tone of indifference.

Veldora: "After all, not a single Saint or Hero can defeat me!"

He said with his usual cocky tone and pride in himself.

Rimuru: ".....right"

He answered him with doubts still wandering around in his mind.

FLASHBACK END*

The moment he recalled his conversation with Veldora, he had arrived at a small forest square with green grass and flowers.

There, a giant-sized black wolf was seen with a little girl dressed in a hooded red cloak and a slightly large wolf cub sitting next to the giant black wolf.

They are Raiga, Shizue and a wolf cub named Ranga.

Raiga who detected his master Rimuru nearby then turned towards him while wagging his tail.