Special Chap: The First Descendant Backstory(part 3)

(A/N: Ah, forgive me for disappearing for a few days or weeks. I was so busy on vacation that I forgot about writing :V. Anyway Happy early Christmas to you all!)

Ethan: "*Sigh* Fine..."

Ethan finally relented with a heavy sigh.

Nameless woman: "Oh? Really? Oh well, it makes my job easier now."

She replied with a little disappointment? But at the same time relieved.

Ethan: "Why do you sound like that?"

He asked as he raised one eyebrow.

Nameless woman: "For a few seconds ago, I actually thought of gouging out your eyes and forcing you to surrender yourself to me and become my subordinate."

She expressed her cruel desire to Ethan with a thoughtful face and a beautiful smile.

Ethan who heard that couldn't help but feel horrified and threatened.

Ethan: 'How could she smile like that after saying such a thing? She is just as terrible as 'him'.'

He thought sweatdropped.

Nameless woman: "All right, so we have a deal already?"

She offered the offer again as she approached him to shake his hand.

Ethan: ".... right."

Ethan still had doubts swirling in his head.

Their hands touch each other and then shake. It made Ethan flinch a little in surprise as he touched and felt the texture of her skin, her hands were so silky soft.

As he got carried away with his reverie about the softness of her hand, she suddenly grabbed his hand with both of her hands. The woman's actions made Ethan blush a little.

Nameless woman: "Don't worry, you won't lose anything after this. That's my promise to you."

The woman said sweetly as she smiled to reassure him.

Ethan who was blindly mesmerized by the smile on her face and the softness along with the warmth of her hand, he did not realize that she had released her hand from Ethan and moved away at least 3 meters away.

No longer feeling the softness of her hand, Ethan woke up from his reverie and returned to reality.

ETHAN POV:

I finally relented and accepted her offer. But I still had my doubts.

'She even tried to threaten me that she would gouge my eyes out if I refused.'

I thought very gratefully that I accepted her offer. Otherwise I would have been blind a long time ago.

The entity or now more precisely the woman then came closer to me and did something that made my heart skip a beat.

She held my hand with both of her hands. I could feel the softness of her hands and fingers which were soft like silk as well as the warmth of her hands.

Her skin is also white, white as snow.

'I-i-it's so soft....'

I thought and froze stiff as a statue, I even felt that my face suddenly warmed up a little.

All of my worries and doubts suddenly disappeared like dust blown by the wind.

Nameless woman: "Don't worry, you won't lose anything after this. That's my promise to you."

She said with her warm and sweet smile.

And that's when I was so mesmerized by her beautiful smile and angelic voice that I didn't realize that she had finished shaking my hand and then stepped back.