Chapter 1: Childhood Friends Reunite

(In the streets, Yukikaze is seen trying to find her childhood friend's house, and she finally sees it. She walks towards it, rings the doorbell and someone answers it, the one who answered is none other than her childhood friend and crush Robert Napoleon. She gasps in excitement, jumps on him and hugs him.)

Yukikaze: (excited) ROBERT!

Robert: (chuckles) Hey Yukikaze, I didn't know you would come.

(He notices she got all her luggage and her clothes inside, and he carries her stuff inside of the house.)

Robert: I heard the news last night, a local hero came to your house to save you from a rapist demon.

Yukikaze: (looks down) Yeah, my mom.... never took good decisions.

Robert: Don't worry, I'll take care of you. We are Childhood friends after all, I'll go cook us some food.

Yukikaze: Okay.

(He goes to the kitchen to cook them to eat, Yukikaze is thinking of him.)

Yukikaze: (in mind) I'm finally free from that bastard, and now I'm at my childhood crush's house and I need to confess to him soon.

(Timeskip)

(After they ate dinner, they decided to watch a movie called Sleepless of Seattle. Yukikaze lays her head on Robert's shoulder.)

Yukikaze: I love watching this movie, filled with romance and family.

Robert: Yeah, my parents love watching this since we were in France. So we decided to watch this and it's a great movie.

(She turns back at the movie and she was thinking a moment, and she turns back at him.)

Yukikaze: Hey Robert.

Robert: Yeah, Yukikaze.

Yukikaze: (blushes) I have a confession to make.

Robert: (confused) What is it, Yukikaze?

Yukikaze: (blushes) Ever since we were little in our childhood, we have always been happy and joy and your parents always like me and it's embarrassing that they say we are couples.

Robert: (blushes) Yeah, it is embarrassing.

Yukikaze: (blushes) But, the main thing is...

(He looks at her blushing, and she closes her eyes and she breathes deeply and turns back at Robert.)

Yukikaze (blushes madly) I love you, Robert.

(Robert gets surprised at Yukikaze, who blushes madly and her cheeks get red.)

Yukikaze: (blushes) I didn't want to tell you that Edwin Black used me as a sex doll, I just want to to know I have feelings towards you since we were little, so I know you...

(Suddenly Robert kisses Yukikaze in the lips, surprising her. She kisses back and they pull away from each other as their saliva stick out of their lips.)

Robert: Yukikaze, I love you too. I won't let those Nomad bastards hurt you again, especially that dickweed Edwin Black, I will always be by your side forever.

Yukikaze: (tears in joy) Oh, Robert.

(She kisses him again, and she sits on his lap. They begin making out on the couch, and he grabbs her waist and she puts her hands on his chest. Finally, they pull back from each other.)

Yukikaze: I love you, Robert.

Robert: I love you too, Yukikaze.

(They kiss again, and they go upstairs to sleep. They both kiss on their cheeks, and go to sleep. Robert looks at the window and sees the Moon shine so bright.)