Chapter 8: Dealing with Villains

(Robert is seen with the Taro Gang walking through the main streets until the alternate Ryan Tennyson comes in along with Blake, Nora and Mina.)

A/N: I decided to name the alternate Ryan Tennyson as Nega Ryan.

Nega Ryan: (glares) You and your friends are starting to get on my nerves, Robert.

Robert: (smirks) Momotaros?

Momotaros: (mockingly) Awww boo hoo, let me play a sad son for you in the world's smallest violin.

Nega Ryan: (glares) How dare you mock me? (to Blake and Nora) Deal with this pest, I'll tell the others to retreat. They can't face them.

Blake/Nora: (nod) Right.

(Then Blake and Nora transform into Iron Cat and Harley Quinn. Ryutaros decides to possess Robert, and then the latter transforms.)

Robert/Ryutaros: Henshin!

GUN FORM!

(Robert becomes Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form.)

Den-O: Mind if I defeat you? I can't hear your answer!

(As Nega Ryan leaves, Iron Cat and Harley Quinn get into their fighting stances, but suddenly they hear footsteps, revealing five Stunticons.)

Motormaster: Well well, ain't this a party?

Den-O: What the hell, more villains?

Drag Strip: (smirks deviously) Kamen Rider Den-O

Drag Strip: (smirks deviously) Kamen Rider Den-O. You will die by our hands.

????: Oh yeah, you'll have to go through us first, you alien robotic freak.

(Suddenly both Ryuko and Iron Man come in to assist him.)

Iron Man: Who the hell are you?

Motormaster: We are Stunticons.

Ryuko: Stunticons? What the hell are Stunticons?

Motormaster: (glares) Stuticons are a group of Decepticons who rebel against Megatron himself

Iron Man: This reminds me of the Ultron incident...

Den-O: Let's do this!

Ryuko: Henshin!