Chapter 5: Saving Some Taimanins/Dealing with Talon/Michael Howard's Arrival

(Robert is seen driving his motorcycle until he witnesses a woman in a taimanin outfit being surrounded by some orcs, and then he decides to face them, and suddenly, an evil scientist turns to him.)

????: Who the hell are you?

Robert: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that! Now let her go!

????: No, I'll destroy her life instead.

Robert: (presses a button in his driver) You asked for it. Henshin!

Driver: Sword Form.

(Robert transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O.)

Den-O: I... have arrived to kick your ass!

????: Tch! (to the orcs) Kill him!

(Den-O slashes every orc in half before punching the evil scientist in the face, and then grabs his collar before throwing him to the wall. He then walks towards the frightened evil scientist before kicking and punching him.)

????: (weakly) Please... have mercy...

Den-O: Tempting... tempting, but no!

Driver: Full Charge!

(Den-O slashes the evil scientist, killing him, and then he reverts back to normal before turning to the woman.)

Robert: Are you alright?

????: Yes, I am. Thank you.

Robert: You're welcome. I am a hero. It's my job to protect innocent people.

????: I know.

Robert: Why not come to my place?

????: Are you sure about that?

Robert: Yes, I have more rooms in my place.

(She hugs him, causing him to blush.)

????: Thank you. By the way, I'm Asagi Igawa.

Robert: Robert Napoleon, also known as Kamen Rider Den-O. (the Taro Gang appears) And this is the Taro Gang. No need to be afraid. They're with me. They help me during missions.