Chase and Marshall going to war

Ever since the Russian invasion of Ukraine the U.S and NATO has supplied Ukaine with weaponry and destroyed the Russians soldiers Because of this the Russia declared war on every western powers and NATO members.
Somewhere in Adventure City
Random civilian: ahhh the russians runn!!!!!!
Every U.S states and provinces and the western powers being taken by Russia and their new and old allies India is being attacked by China after India found out that China works with Russia.
Somewhere in Adventure Bay
Ryder got shocked seeing the world falling on the news but a big military hummer stopped at the lookout and came General Jackson.
Ryder: general *salutes* what can I do for you.
General jackson: hello Ryder I want to see your two best pups Chase and Marshall.
Ryder: ok pups get over here.
All the paw patrol pups came.
Chase: why you call us Ryder sir?
Ryder: Chase and Marshall meet General Jackson the current General of the U.S military.
C and M: wow!!!!!!!
General jackson: ok I want Chase and Marshall to fight the russians and their new and old allies.
Ryder: no way sir.
General jackson: the world is in danger and Chase and Marshall will be the one saving Earth.
Ryder: fine Chase,Marshall pack your stuffs.
C and M: ok Ryder.
After packing up Chase and Marshall came to each paw patrol member and hugged them.
Skye: please send letters to me Chasey.
Chase: I will Skye
Everest: same with you Marshy.
Marshall: I will
After Chase and Marshall went to a military Base in Lansing,Michigan the base was large even having a aircraft runway.
General Jackson: alright Chase and Marshall I want you to join the best k9 battalion out there the 66th K9 battalion also known as Canine Delta force we call them Delta frost.
Chase: yeah cool we will join.
General jackson: good job.
After entering the 66th battalion (Delta frost) tent they were greeted by a lot of pups about the same age as Chase and Marshall.
Angel: hi wait *shocks* is that Chase and Marshall from the paw patrol.
Chase: yes its us.
Sandman: wow nice.
Jermy: yes nice indeed
Harry: hello Chase and Marshall I am Harry leader of this group.
Chase: ok but what rank am I?
General jackson: because of both of them being VIPs I will make Chase Lutenuit and Marshall Sargent.
Chase: oh uhh ok.
General jackson: time for training go go go.
After every pup battalions went to train first was Shooting so they went to shooting range.
Trainer: ok pups pick up your new best friend.
Every pups went to get their knives,guns and pistol. Marshall got a Scar-l and a UZI ,Angel got a AUG and a colt,Harry got a M16 with Sandman and a desert eagle and Chase got a M4 Carbine and desert Eagle
Trainer: ok pups shoot at the targets.
As everyone tried to shoot the targets Chase did it in 0.6 seconds and Marshall 0.9 seconds.
Trainer: nice job now pistol.
Same happens again and Chase shot the targets in 0.6 seconds and Marshall 0.9 seconds.
Trainer: good job Chase and Marshall now knife the watermelons
Everyone knifed the watermelons
Trainer: wow good job you guys will choose what role you get.
C,S and H: we want to be a infantry
Angel: I will be a sniper.
Marshall: I will be a medic.
Trainer: here's your Armour and equipments.
Everyone gets a equipments and Armours and all went to sleep that's day 1 in the military base for Chase and Marshall.

Author's note
I did my first chapter I think I will mix with a lot a call of Duty Modern warfare series like Sandman is basically Sandman from Modern warfare 3 and also I will make this chapter and another chapter today.