battle of Berlin

I realized that my high school camping teacher said I can take mobiles so I am at my camp but back in the story.

The Russian forces at Germany has a last a stand in Berlin where the U.S vice president was held captive but with the New Zealander and the remaining German military will help U.S in war. Overlord saw the success in Hamburg that he sent the canine Delta force and the other human and canine of the U.S and new zealand troops as a advance happened the U.S,New Zealand and German troops came through German Military Humvees with the 8 M1 Abrams with them.
American tank soldier #8: woah Berlin has a good destroyed City.
Chase: woah it is Reznov where is the vice president?
Resnov: thanks to Overlords help he is located in a buliding which has a radio and a AA Gun on it.
Sandman: that will be easy.
As suddenly a landmine exploded in front of the troops.
New zealander canine soldier#2: what the hell!!!!!
Angel: incoming enemies look out.
Angel was not wrong a force of russian soldiers charged at the troops.
Chase: *kills a force of russian soldiers* *speaks russian*(die you russians!!)
Marshall: *kills a load of russian soldiers*
Sandman: *kills a battalion of russian*
Angel: *kills some snipers in the bulidings*
Yuri: wohooooooo!!*kills some Russian troops*
After a T-14 Armata appeared and started to rattle down some soldiers only to be instantly destroyed by a bozzuka trooper. After a battle they reach the area where the vice president was located after finding him they rescued him and takes him back to the U.S and Germany took over Berlin. Now the group go to France,Paris and in a break time Chase and Marshall sent their letters to Skye and Everest.

Author's note
I have only two war stories in mind one is this one and the other one called paw patrol:Operation desert storm not a continuation of Paw patrol: world a war 3 so bye.