operation Kingwar: battle of hamburg

In Russia the chemical gas was completed and launched it at every country well expect their allies and the U.S
At UK
British woman#1: ahh what a beautiful day oh my God.
The chemical gas first landed at the UK laterNorway,Estonia,Latvia,Lithuania
Sweden,Japan,Australia and other countries of the world expect some countries as the chemical gas ran out so the russians to create more.
Overlord saw the choas and realized that Russia gave up in USA and U.S I
Will have to help Europe and Asia only New Zealand and India helped U.S New Zealand will help U.S in Hamburg Germany and Overlord sent the canine Delta force with some other canine, and human battalions.
Overlord: ok everyone get ready the New Zealanders have joined our cause and we will free Hamburg from these pesky Russians our task is to attack a semi-military base located there destroy it with C4 and stuffs good luck out there soldiers the world is at your hands.
Chase: yes sir!!
As a group of black hawks were coming to Hamburg and the U.S and new zealander navy were giving support.
Chase: get ready guys!!
Black hawk pilot#9: uhh here's the wire *drops wire* go now.
Sandman: lets go
As every U.S and new zealander troops landed at Hamburg
And the troops were met by instant fighting 10 M1 Abrams and 67 destroyers came to help.
Chase: russians get cover!!
As a Russian T-90M destroyed two Abrams only for a bazooka soldier to blast the T-90M with a help of a M1 Abram.
Sandman: we need to get to the base I know.
Overlord: I just found news that the vice president of USA is missing and held captive at Berlin and will only release him if U.S surrenders. The semi-base has the coordinates go get it.
Marshall: yes sir!!
Chase: *shoots a bunch of russian troops*
Suddenly AH-64D Apache longbow started helping the U.S and new zealander troops and Hamburg was nearly cleared out.
Sandman: *fires a troop of russians*
Marshall:*fires and also helps a New zealander soldier*
Angel: *hides at a top buliding and makes a triple kill with AUG* whoo I am the best infantry sniper!!!
Chase: *kills a battalion of russian troops with M4 Carbine.
After a long battle in smoke and dust the U.S won and attacked the semi-base.
Chase: *barges in a bunker* *speaks russian*(surrender you russians tell where is the American Vice president)
Russian canine officer: we know English and me and my freind Yuri Kamerov are defectors my name is Reznov Hazil.
Chase: tell us where is the vice president.
Reznov: yes here's the plan we might help you get to Russia.
Sandman: thanks ok we also Chase we cleared Hamburg no russians here except those two.
Chase: good let's get to Berlin at tommorow Dawn let's stay at the base
Canine Delta force: hell yeah!!
Yuri: hey can I join your team
Marshall: sure.
Reznov: I will be your informat.
Chase: ok
As everyday Chase and Marshall sents letters to Skye and Everest.

Author's note
Hey guys I will not make chapters tommorow and day after tomorrow my High school is having a school trip camping for two days after 1 hours I will be off so bye.