War to dust

World War 3 has ended and its a been a month since the invasion of Russia and the Russian president is hiding in hotel Oasis in the Arabian peninsula but Chase and Marshall will kill the russian president even if it takes there life. Because the russian military has been destroyed so the Russian terrorists was defending the russian president. Chase,Marshall and Captain Garrick came in front of hotel Oasis with a van they were wearing American juggernaut suits with miniguns.
Chase: you guys know what to to do right?
Marshall: kill every Russian terrorists and the security and find the russian president.
Chase: that's right let's move *opens van door*
And range of bullets hits them but it was useless against them then Chase started miniguning everyone later Captain Garrick and Marshall started too.
Chase: *kills a handful of Russian terrorists*
Captain Garrick: *kills all the security guards*
Marshall: *kills some Russian terrorists*
The three went up a elevator and gunned down every enemies until they hear a helecopter flying
Chase: it's him he's escaping quick!!!
As the team reached the roof the helecopter was flying away with the russian president who is a Doberman Pinscher laughing away but Chase made a jump similar to the ship jump and enters the helecopter and kills the pilot by throwing him away crashing the helecopter in the hotel's roof. Chase has bleeding bad as due to the crash his juggernaut armour broke with Marshall and Captain Garrick. But both of them fought each other with their paws and legs and both fell. But sees his Desert eagle pistol while trying reach it the russian president took it (also his name is Makarov Vladimir) and aims at Chase.
Makarov Vladimir: they say the war is over.
Chase: yes but my war ends with you dead.
Makarov Vladimir:good bye Commander Chase.
Suddenly Captain Garrick and Yuri (Yuri was the van driver and came to check) came and shot Vladimir Makarov's arm later he shot the both of them in the head and heart killing both Captain Garrick and Yuri but because of Chase's freinds's sacrifice Chase grabs Vladimir Makarov and puts him in the glass roof and was choking him and hitting him with the glass.
Chase: for Yuri *hits him with the glass* for Garrick *hits him again with the glass* for Harry!!!!!! *hits him with the glass one more time.
As the force of their weight the Glass broke where they were fighting before that Chase got a rope and ties it on Makarov Vladimir almost killing him but the Glass broke and Chase and Makarov Vladimir fell but because of his neck being tied up to the rope and Makarov Vladimir finally dies by getting hanged as his body moves motionless as the rope moved Chase somehow manged to get in a floor and he didn't die as he saw the dead body of the russian president hanging suddenly police sirens were heard.
Marshall: let's get out of here now Chase!!
Chase: ok also we won!!!
Marshall: WHOOOO!!! TIME TO GO BACK HOME!!!!!!
After this incident Chase and Marshall returned to Adventure Bay Skye jumped and kissed Chase.(ok time for some few years past stuffs)

Few years later
Its time for a double wedding at the backyard of the Lookout.The paw patrol pups are now Dogs and its Chase,Skye and Marshall and Everest's wedding everyone came even Angel,Sandman and General Jackson who is now retired.
Preist: Skye will you want to make Chase your husband who you will care if he gets sick
Skye: I do
Preist: Chase will you want to make Skye your wife whom you will help in her times of need.
Chase: I do
Preist: I may declare you two Husbands and wives and so is Marshall and Everest you may kiss the bride.
Chase kissed Skye and Marshall kissed Everest. Everyone clapped.
Angel: that's sweet *almost cries of joy*
Some years later
It's been some years since Chase and Marshall's wedding and Skye and Everest have been pregnant and the two best freinds waited and the doctor came out.
Docter: Mr. Shepard
Chase: yes
Doctor:MS.Shepard have borned two healthy Boy and Girl twin.
Another Doctor came.
Doctor: Mr. Dalmatian
Marshall: yes
Doctor: same to Mr.Shepard you have two healthy boy and girl.
Marshall: nice
Skye: what do we name our children.
Chase: how about James and Jennifer.
Skye: good name honey.
Marshall: our will be Thomas and Martha.
Everest: nice names
Also Sandman and Angel so confessed their love and been both been married to each other as they both lived in San Francisco in U.S and they became a couple in the Golden gate bridge. And they have decided to move to Adventure Bay.

Author's note
This is end of this great series but I will now continue Paw patrol: Super Mythical wars so bye.