raid the russian cargo ship

After 4 months of training the Canine Delta force passed their trainings is at the field but suddenly General Jackson called the Delta frost so all members of Canine Delta force went there.
Chase: sir what's the problem.
General Jackson: I want your team to raid a Russian highjacked an Estonian ship which the Estonians call Väljakutse. The American captain is captured your task is to free him and also the ship has a nuclear bomb which you also need to defuse because the bomb will explode the middle east so you will attack at night.
66th K9 battlion: sir yes sir!!!
It was night now and the group left the base to the Atlantic Ocean but that part had a huge rainstorm and the black hawk got in position.
Black hawk pilot: we are in position pups go go go go!!!!
Harry: alright guys you know the plan we will free the American captain and defuse the bomb and leave quickly so the waves will not eat us alive let's go.
The Canine Delta force landed. also I forgot to say the Canine Delta force code named lightning 6-1 so Back to the story. Lightning 6-1 clocked their guns and moved forward but the russians caught them and started shooting at them.
Marshall: enemy fire!!! Get cover!!!!!!
And a shootout happens Chase and the others were able to kill all the russians outside the ship.
Harry: alright I have a C4 *plants C4 in the ship door* covers your ears.
The C4 exploded and the door opened and the group made a killing speere at the Russian killing all russians in the ship and saving the captain.
Captain Martin: thanks you so much pups now. My ship might sink let's run quick.
After defusing the nuke covered in Chinese writings the ship started to sink because of the C4 explosion and group manged to came out alive.
Marshall: where is Chase?
Sandman: he is still coming look.
But the ship almost sank and the black hawk going up Chase makes a large jump and reaching the helecopter but Marshall helped him up.
Chase: thanks guys.
Angel: your welcome.
After reaching Base Chase and Marshall sent some letters to Adventure Bay for Skye and Everest.
General Jackson: good job but now I will not breif you anymore but now Overlord the main mission briefer will brief.
Canine Delta force: yes sir!!
At Adventure Bay
The letters Chase and Marshall sent came to Adventure Bay and the paw patrol saw the picture of Chase and Marshall's new team and insignia of the Canine Delta force.
Everest: looks like they remembered.
Skye: yeah I miss Chase.
Everest: same *sighs*

Author's note
Overlord another Call of duty modern warfare 3 reference you know the person who breifs the U.S military in MW3 I know I posted this at night because in the U.S.A day and night cycle but I had this idea and did it I have to sleep now bye.