Attack on Himachal Pradesh

After the war in Europe the the U.S focused their attack on Asia now and other U.S battalions are in the middle east and Africa fight the Libyans,Egyptian,Syrian and Jordan mainland.Only Russia,Belarus,China,Pakistan and the Russian terrorists are left the canine Delta force is sent to Himcahal Pradesh,India to attack Chinese who are about to conquer the Indian subcontinent.
Overlord: ok team let's end the war quick and fast and end it in two years this year and other year Chase your teams task is to kill the chinese soldiers stationed in Himachal Pradesh so that reinforcements can attack mainland China also Belarus is under attack by New Zealand so that won't be a problem
Oh also its been 1 year since Chase and Marshall joined the military back to the story.
Chase: got it sir.
Sandman: look the Indian resistance base.
Indian resistance soldier#67: hey American soldier pups.
As the team enter they eat and later a Chinese tank shoots at the base making a explosion.
Indian resistance leader: we got to go now.
Chase: alright.
As the team escaped the base and attacked Chinese soldiers everywhere.
Chase: *kills a battalion Chinese troops*
Marshall: *kills a troop of Chinese*
Sandman: *kills a group of Chinese*
Angel: *shoots some tank's engine and some Chinese soldiers*.
As the battle progresses the group reaches the eastern Indian-Chinese border and ends the Chinese soldiers there also and they see choonuks of U.S going to China only Russia is left to die as Pakistan also got captured.
Chase and Marshall sent letters to Skye and Everest as they move to Russia.

Author note
I am just wondering if my spelling are wrong sometimes please forget that and I think the Himachal Pradesh Indian-Chinese border might be in east or I maybe wrong on that but that's it the next chapter will be nothing but the American invasion of Russia so bye.