battle for Washington D.C

After some days after the New york attack the Canine Delta force came to the military graveyard and gave roses in Harry's grave.
Sandman: my best buddy I wish you survived to see this but don't worry we will kill those mucky russians and will have revenge for you.
At Russia
Russian president: *speaks russian*( is the chemical gas ready General?)
Russian General: *speaks russian*(no sir but why you ask?)
Russian president: *speaks russian*( so that Russia and its allies will take the world even if it is a pile of ashes and roll out the chemical gas attack and the world their own asses.)
Russian General: *speaks russian*(don't worry sir it will take 1 day).
Russian president: *speaks russian* (good).
At Lansing
Chase: guys it's like world War II and I the world is falling.
Sandman: it's World War III.
At the main U.S headquarters Overlord saw that Russian forces are pushing to Michigan from Washington D.C so Overlord sent as always his best force.
Overlord: Commander Chase do you read me over.
Chase: yes Overlord loud and clear!
Overlord: Russia troops so you must fight Russia at Washington D.C
Chase: yes sir!!
Marshall: so we move to Washington D.C now?
Chase: yes
At Washington D.C
After a four days drive from Lansing the canine Delta force arrived at Washington D.C with the 69th canine battalion and 25th human battalion through military humvees suddenly a Russian main battle tank a T-72 blasted the road in front of the U.S forces so the U.S departure from the humvees to fight for only two M1 Abrams to come with them.
Chase: tank crew blow that T-72 into fucking pieces!!!
Tank crew: Roger Commander Chase.
One of the M1 Abrams were controlled by canine tank crew while the other Abram is controlled by humans back to the story. The Canine M1 Abrams fired at the T-72 and destroyed it.
Sandman: let's goooo whooo!!!!
American soldier#1: we need to move now!! before reinforcements come.
American canine soldier#1: yes my owner is correct let's goo now.
After a battle the U.S moved towards the northern part of Washington D.C where they saw a destroyed supermarket filled with civilians who were quite reluctant to see U.S troops coming to protect them.
Chase: civilians in the supermarket protect it with your life men!!.
The U.S troops went to the roof while the two Abrams gurad the front and russians came to attack only to be exploded in the process they even bought some transport vehicles.
Sandman: for Harry!!!!*shoots bunch of russian troops with Harry's M16*.
Chase: Arghhhh!! *shoots a load of russian troops with M4 Carbine*.
Suddenly Harry's M16 which Sandman used ran out of ammo so Sandman chose a dead soldier's gun.
Sandman: *gets shot* owww!! Marshall help my arm!!!.
Marshall: don't worry you can survive this *puts bandage on Sandman's arm*.
Sandman: thanks.
The two Abrams destroyed the Russians but the U.S air force will bomb the city thinking it belongs to the russians.
Angel: we need to get to the White house now. Wait where is the president?
American canine soldier#6: the president is secured in the base until the battle is over!!
After the bold move through a destroyed sewer the U.S soldiers reached the white house only for some russians troops to attack them.
Marshall: Chase go use the green flares now we are coming.
Chase: ok *moves to the roof while shooting russian troops with M4 Carbine*
After reaching the roof Chase used the green flares to show that Washington D.C is the U.S's and the air strike got called off.
Air force pilot: *sees the flares* air warriors 5-6-4 the city is ours don't attack.
After the massive battle the president promised the Canine Delta force for giving them the medal of honor to them after the war ends and the group came back to Lansing and as a daily routine Chase and Marshall sent letters to Skye and Everest.

Author's note
I was not able to post a chapter yesterday because I had internet problems and could not enter Wattpad for some reason but it's fixed so bye.