battle of paris

After Germany won against Russia the Canine Delta force went to Paris,France to capture a chemical gas maker named Volgoswag he was the scientist who made the chemical gas and Overlord saw it as a opportunity for the Nuclear Chemical gas attack to stop so he sent the Canine Delta force,the new zealander canine battalion,the U.S army rangers and the 445th armour battalion which comprised of 6 M1 Abrams each three being controlled three tank were controlled by humans while the other three controlled by Canines.
Overlord: thanks to the British S.A.S help we found the chemical gas maker his name is Volgoswag Dimitri capture him.
Chase: yes sir we will.
Chase: ok you all know the plan we get the guy and send him to a choonuk which will come soon and send him to interrogation.
Canine Delta force: yes sir
Reznov: he is located some meters away from the Eiffel tower make a foothold around the Eiffel tower.
Sandman: got it
The troops made a foothold around the Eiffel tower and a hord of russian troops charged in front of them.
Chase: fire!! *shoots a hord of russian soldiers*
Marshall: *kills some russians troops with Scar-L*
Angel: *shoots a T-90M's engine making a explosion and kills all crew of it*
Yuri: *takes a military humvee's machine gun and takes down some Russian soldiers*
But suddenly Chinese soldiers came as reinforcements.
Sandman: what the Chinese
But Libyan,Egyptian,Pakistani,Syrian and Jordan soldiers also came with Belarus tanks.
Chase: oh no more soldiers.
But to the U.S favor U.S Airforce bombed Paris and russian airforce also as a dogfight starts in the air but a Russian and American missile hit the Eiffel tower making the tower fall.
Chase: the tower is falling everyone hit the deck now!!!!
Some U.S and New zealander soldiers got squashed but most survived the russians failed to attack and the Canine Delta force captured Volgoswag
Volgoswag: please don't hurt me I will tell you about the gas.
Sandman: say it now
Volgoswag: the russians have told me to put a manual nuclear Chemical gas bomb here it is.
Chase: good
After this Volgoswag became a POW for the U.S forces. In the base at Lansing Marshall and Chase send letters to Skye and Everest.

Author's note
I was not able to make this chapter for some days because I was sick so I am back and completed this bye.