Why me?

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!! <3)

Sometimes its not always wise to fall inlove.

Y/N was a big city girl. She had a few friends but mostly kept to herself. She was.. noctural. She slept through most of the day and was at her max energy at night. Her parents definitly found her annoying but they still loved her..even through all of the..arguing. Her style was   common in the late 70s yet she was so original with it. She loved bands like Black Sabbath and ACDC and had no motivation to EVER clean her room through all of the clothes and album records. Until one day her parents got new jobs in North Denver. Yes, it was ages away from where she lived and she was completely against the idea.. her friends, how long the trip is going to be.. HER PINBALL MACHINE!! She scoffed just thinking of leaving North Carolina. Her own town, she knew it like the back of her hand, spending her whole life wandering and..somewhat..loving it!

"For fucks sake." She screamed into her pillow after just hearing the news, she wondered what life would be like in a small town like the one in North Denver just wincing at the thought of leaving..everything..everyone behind.

"Got your stuff??? Great! Lets go its time for the. 24 hour road trip!" Cheerfully bellowed her father from the bottom of the stairs giving her absolutely  no time to respond. She groaned. As you may tell he was MUCH more excited than her.

Time skip because i'm lazy xoxo

Just on the border of the town she would spend her prime in, her eyes lit up..in shame. It was dull, a few kids running around chucking water balloons at one another.. teenagers smoking..this one guy with curly long blonde hair was devilishly acttractive..the usual lame stuff you would see in a town. She layed back down sideways and tried to fall back asleep until her mum shreiked in her ear "WE ARE HERE!!" She jumped up with absolutely no grace and with a fright. She rose and got out of the car and for once not for a snack break or a toilet break at some random gas station on the motorway. It was around 11pm, it was her first day at school the next morning. She was tired and severely not excited.  Some unpacking..boxes scattered around her new room she went to bed while her parents were still unpacking in the next room uncaring of whatever time it had gotten to.

WORD COUNT: 560 WORDS!!
NEXT CHAPTER SCROLL DOWN!