Swollen Heart

Y/N awoke, remembering the night before, her heart fluttered if what she was wondering could be true, her mind became focused on getting ready, and perfecting her first impression. She had landed a job at Grab n' go. She knew Vance went there oftenly but she needed this job, asap. She needed spare cash because her parents never let her do anything, even though they were easily financially supported.

Y/N began to get ready for her first shift, a small black, fluffy cardigan, a pink, laced crop top (not too revealing) and tight, ripped black jeans. She couldnt have been breaking the dress code. Curling her hair slowly and brushing it out, putting mascara and a baby pink lipgloss on. She looked gorgeous. Making  her way down the carpeted stairs, greeting her parents then walking out of the door. It was a saturday morning and she had no homework, she went untroubled.

The morning was cold, sharp and chilled, hardly anybody was around considering it was around 11am. There were a few people, older ones. Nobody her age, it wasnt wierd because who wouldnt decide to sleep in if they had a choice? The sky was a pale blue with not a cloud in sight. Your arms were crossed and you were freezing knowing that you should have brought a thick jumper incase. Finally, you entered the Grab n' Go after opening up the store. The bell chimed and you sat down behind your desk half asleep knowing that the customer rate would be low, reading  your magazine and browsing at the eye candy guys on it. Eventually, you dozed off back to sleep.

Not long later, you felt tapping on your shoulder, fast and clear. You shot up saying "How can I help you" as you yawned checking nothing had been taken from the cash register, it thankfully hadnt.
A deep voice greeted "Hey Y/N"
You look up to see that it is Vance, thinking to yourself 'After lastnight he had the audacity to show up infront of me like this? Whatever.' You replied with a bored, unbothered look on your face "What is it Vance" he responded to you " Awww dont be like that" holding your chin pointing it closly at his face. You shuffled back and looked down at the ground awkwardly, he slammed down a 5 and asked for change.
"Right." You said rolling your eyes handing him the quarters, he took them briskly touching your hand as he did, easily on a purpose. You made eye contact as he smirked you broke it quickly. Realising how beautiful his eyes were, like a blue ocean reflecting the shining stars of the midnight sky. You bit your lip, not obviously.
Vance walked over the pinball machine obviously annoyed that you were being like that, he didnt wanna care. He began to play his game as you watched him thinking that he couldnt see you staring, the machine had recently been cleaned meaning he could see your reflection. He glared at you as you still thought he couldnt see, by then the shops activity was flowing, kids strolling in and out. Then, somebody got shoved into Vances game.

Your eyes widened in realisation, Vance slowly turned his head to the young kid, around 12-13 picking him up by the collar and smashing him into the freezer. Your eyebrows scowled as you rushed over to them as Vance was currently beatung the fuck out of some poor kid who just wanted some candy. You kept  trying to rip vance off of him until you moved yourself in the way of the kid helping him up, as Vance was waving his hands around in the air screaming at you to move, you didnt. He kicked the wall when he realised that somebody had called the cops. You were patching up the kid who was really kind and co-operated with you. Not moments later you heard sirens as Vance was about to make a run for it they stormed in cuffing him and dragging him away to their car. Crowds formed all around, as he was getting shoved into the car he left you with that devillish smirk that he knew made you blush. You looked away and went home as your shift ended. Thinking about what the hell just happened, your heart felt swollen.

NEXT PART SOON LMK WHAT U WANT ME TO DO!!!!