The First Day

She awoke in a sweat, she had already had a nightmare about her first day in this new school, it got to her, infecting her mind with cruelty, she dreaded every idea of how it could go.

Y/NS POV

I could'nt wait! ....To leave at the end of the day. I was quite early and there was a Grab n' Go near school that I saw whilst we drove, they had those in North Carolina.. atleast I was off to a good start. I made my way there with a map, i knew I looked foolish but I would rather that than get lost. As soon as I saw the Grab n' Go I let out a sigh of relief knowing I wasnt stupid and feeling proud of myself. The golden bell chimed softly as I entered through the door, it was soothing. I felt relaxed and grabbed some snacks and pop for the day, a pinball machine in the corner of my eye, I let out a gasp and ran straight for it. Grabbed my purse and rushed to start the game, they didnt call me the pinball queen of carolina for nothing. I played for so long, already beating the latest highscore by somebody called Vance. I laughed and ended my game knowing I would soon have to get going to school. I grabbed my stuff and heard the door slam open roughly as the bell rang like a lion screaming in pain. I turned around to see-
'Oh my god. Is that the insanely attractive blonde guy I saw in the car yesterday?' My thoughts echoed as my cheeks flushed red.
This guy. He walked up to me towering over me and looking down. I was right he was really fucking hot.
"Did you just beat my highscore? Who the hell even are you?" He slammed his hand onto the pinball machine and said in an argrivated tone.
"Um..I.." I stuttered feeling stupid.
"You-you what?" He said mimicking me.
I had enough of it.
"Yeah I did. What you gonna do about it?" I laughed and walked off unknowing of what I just got myself into. His face looked like he had seen a ghost.

VANCES POV

What the hell?! I walk in as I do practically every morning and some ugly- well she wasnt ugly.. but some bitch had defeated my highscore! I couldnt let anybody see this until Moose and his gang walked in and started sucking up to me then Moose gasped "Yo bro somebody beat your score" my eyes windened at him in anger. I punched him 5 times and broke his nose before leaving the Grab n' Go seeing the girl down the road walking towards school. On the pinball machine it said her name was Y/N. Whatever why do I even care probably some loser thats obsessed with me.

NOBODYS POV

Y/N walked towards school smirking to herself but in the back of her mind she knew that she was worried. She looked around until she saw a crowd of kids surrounding something, out of curiosity she ran towards it. Pushing past the crowd shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" You saw a guy in the middle. He was hot. A black bandana wrapped around his head as he beat the shit out of some guy twice his size.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder. It was a girl who looked around 14/15 years old. You didnt mind because she seemed nice and you were almost 17 anyway.
"Hey! Are you new here? I just wanted to see if we could be friends! I am Gwen and this is my brother Finney!" She introduced polietely and pointed to her brother next to her. He said hey.
I said that my name was Y/N and you immediately clicked and all became friends.
"Hey guys.. do you know who that is?" Biting your lip you questioned pointing to the guy with the bandana.
"Oh thats Robin! He defends me and he is super funny!" Finney smiled joyfully
"Oooooo why do u like him" Gwen joked as she smirked poking at You.
"I mean..." you giggled as your heart skipped a few beats you saw him come over to you all.
You froze. You had butterflys all around your stomach as your face was as pink as a flamingo.
"Hey guys! Who is this belleza?" He smiled flirtatiously winking at you.
It went silent. You were too lost for words so Gwen jumped in shouting "This is Y/N she is knew here and she thinks you are ho-" you cut her off elbowing her. "Kind.." she mutters with a cheeky grin on her face.
"Is that so" Robin mutters to himself smirking
By now you are literally so done for your blushing like theres no tomorrow and Robin had certainly noticed. He walked away and you squealed with Gwen. By now Finn was gone and flirting with Donna as you and Gwen were making kissy noised as he kept telling you both to go away jokingly giggling.
You notice a peice of paper in your pocket. It wasnt there before. It wrote
"Hey hermosa, heres my number ############" - Robin :)
You felt shocked and could feel his eyes on you from somewhere. Your face lit up with glee.

The school day passed faster than you imagined

Finally, it was time for your final lesson of the day. You walked in and sat in an empty seat with nobody next to you. The lesson started and you kept glaring at Robin who was sat at the front unknowing that you were there. Around 15 minutes into the lesson and the door swung open giving you MAJOR deja vu from the morning. It was Vance. You saw him and Robin exchange spited, hating looks at one another and you noticed that the only free seat was the one next to you, as he came over you kept your head down. Robin turned his head realising that you were there. His eyes lit up with rage as Vance sat next to you.

Vance looked at you and whipsered "you took over my score you bitch." He grabbed your wrist and squeezed it. You felt pain and only pain and a chill ran down your spine. You could feel his hot breath on your neck as he whispered into your ear arggresivally you shook his hand away and he didnt let go.
"Keep messing with my game and I swear to god ill break your face pretty girl."
He finally let go, his eyebrows furrowed and his face clearly annoyed. Your wrist hurt like hell but you could still feel his hot breath by your ear. Somehow you blushed and Vance certainly noticed. The bell rang and your first day was over. Thank god.

WORD COUNT: 1141
NEXT CHAPTER: SCROLL DOWN