A Wounded Soldier

Your heart felt swell, you continued to walk home, passing the police station as you did. Coincidentally, you saw vance, infront of the police station, on the sidewalk, crying. You looked shocked, Vance? Crying? Unlikely. Referring to the first time you saw him scared, you felt really bad, wondering what was going on. You sat next to him as he quickly wiped his tears glaring at you "Go away Y/N.." he mumbled with a shaky voice. You hugged him. Feeling his hot breath on your cheek, you noticed that he was injured, alot. Did Vance Hopper lose a fight? Highly unlikely. "What the hell happened?!" Y/n shouted, concerned, disturbed and distressed. Vance breaking out into tears thinking to himself how stupid he was. You comforted him as he cried into your shoulder as you grabbed his hand and took him to your house. Slamming the door and running up the stairs into the bathroom. Vance was too bewildered by your concern, and your beauty. You attended to his wounds on his face as he winced. Lifting up his shirt revealing a huge cut along his torso. You were way to distracted by his toned abs and muscle, he definitly noticed you staring and smirked. He wasnt ripped or anythiny but he was strong, toned..
Hot.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON IM GONNA MAKE A JUST ROBIN STORY ASWELL SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT TOO!! <3