Vance, Control Youself God dammit.

Vances mind was fucked. But so was mine. Certainly not as bad but to an extent. I got sent to the Grab n' Go. I was worried looking at the bruise on my wrist from Vance. I chuckled at myself and decided i would keep beating his score when he wasnt there just to spite him. When you were walking your mind shifted to Robin and  your heart tingled, you thought 'I will call him when I am home" blushing at the idea. As I made your way there you kept seeing a black van in the corner of your eye. I thought nothing of it until  it was still following me for the next few turns but luckily I made it to grab n' go. You walked in and let out a sigh of relief. Grabbing whatever was on the list mother had gave me. But then you thought to yourself 'the pinball machine is empty. Is this a good idea??' You did it anyway out of spite. As soon as you beat Vances highscore a man walked up to you. He had a scottish accent and looked like he was on crack. Walking towards you closer and closer from behind the till.

"Hello pretty lady come home with me for some fun" he winked. You were fucking disgusted. You slapped his face and backed up into the pinball machine.
The man looked angry and you could feel him walking his fingers up your arm.
"Thats no way to treat your boyfriend" he whispered. You screamed "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU PERV" he didnt. You prayed someone would help as you tried to fight back and then suddenly it all went black. He knocked you out and dragged you outside trying to put you in his car as he locked up the shop early.
Vance happened to be walking towards the grab n go as he saw your unconcious body by some man with his hand on your ass getting you in the car. He fucking rushed towards him and started beating the shit out of him until he was knocked out stone cold. Even then he punched him multiple times out of anger. He ran over to you kneeling down checking you were alive. He didnt know why he cared but he brought you to his house laying you down on his bed as he waited for you to awake.

Time skip a few hours

You awoke to vance by your side holding your wrist feeling remorse and sorrow "vance control yourself god dammit" he mumbled to himself looking down

"Vance?" You muttered. Your vision blurry and your head banging in pain
He dropped your wrist and put back on his tough guy act.
"What? I saved your sorry ass." He gloated. You could hear the concern in his voice.
"Thank you." You mumbled as you tried to sit up. Vance immediately tried to help you but let to as soon as you looked at him.
"Im driving you home it isnt safe." He stated confidentely.
"No you dont have to its fine I can walk" you responded confused at why he was helping you.
"Yes I AM" he grabbed your hand and startrd walking you to his black convertable. It was a really, really nice car. You were almost jealous.
You got home. Dazy and Dizzy, you thanked Vance and he replied "Yeah whatever" shutting your door and getting in bed after your long day.