The Midnight Visit

You awoke, immediately with your lip busted and you felt a hell-like, sharp pain in your jaw. You bellowed "What the fuck" in agony as Vance narrowed his eyes looking all over your face, as if he was scared. Vance hopper scared? Unlikely. Scared of himself. Scared of you being hurt. Scared of what Robin would tell you. Scared of  what you would think and do.
On the other hand, robin swung you into his muscled arms hushing you and looking at your wounds, he whispered your okay hermosa. Giving Vance the eye of death over your shoulder, Vance was lost for words unknowing of what to do.
"What the hell happened?!" You sobbed with a shaky voice wiping your tears,
Robin immediately accused Vance, "he did this. He was mad at me and took his anger out on you." He lied not stating that it was an accident and Vance never meant to hurt you. Vance was speechless, lost for words once more.
You looked at Hopper in agony, pain, disgust, you were also lost for words unbelieving that he could do that to you.
Robin offered to walk you home just after he woke Finney and Gwen and they went. He helped you down onto the ground and Vance slammed his fist onto the metal storming off into the distance. When you got home you gave Robin a kiss on the cheek watching them turn a soft pink. 'God he is gorgeous." You thought to yourself. Waving him off as he walked off.
Robin already attended to your injuries so you decided to immediately get in bed. Until you heard taps on your window.

Vance?!?!

You slowly opened your window glaring down at him, flipping him off. He started to climb up the tree conviniently planted next to your window, your eyed widened and you shut your window and your curtains. Hopped back in bed hoping he would go away, moments later you heard knocks on your window, you ignored. They got louder and louder and you really didnt want to wake your parents up because you knew that they would blame eachother. Thats the last thing  you wanted. You quickly yet quietly ran towards your window opening it up.
"What the actual fuck do you want you stalker creepy lunatic-" you whisper-shouted before he put his fingers over your lips hushing you.
He let himself in and sat on your bed. You only felt frustration. You slapped him.
'Why was that hot' he thought to himself smirking.
"What the fuck do you want?" Yawning and trying to keep your eyes open.
"You." He winked.
"Oh fuck off nobody needs your stupid sacrasm right now." You quietly said assuming that he was joking, .... he wasnt.

Annoyed, furrowing his brows, he rolled his eyes knowing you didnt think he was deadly serious. He grabbed a cigarrette and lit it.
"Im sorry about tonight y/n.. i swear on my life that isnt whay happened." He said looking down unable to make eye contact.
"Why would Robin lie?! Hm??" You agressivaly questioned. Grabbing his cigarette and smoking it.
Vance smiled knowing that you smoked to.. he knew it was bad just couldnt help knowing that you had something in common.
"I dont know..jealousy?.." he replied nervously.
"Why would he be jealous" You raised a brow inquisitively.
He didnt respond, snatching back his cigarette and climbing out of your window, you ended up shouting at him to reply to your question. He never did just walked off attracttively round the corner leaving you wondering, jealous? You lay in bed creating scenarios about... you and robin or... you and vance... you couldnt choose. The one thing that lingered in your head was.
Why would Robin and Vance be jealous of eachother?

NEXT CHAPTER LATER !!!!