Sabotage?

The movie was Texas ChainSaw Massace. You knew it was Robins favourite so you had picked it to impress him. When he heard he certainly felt butterflies as you shared that moment Finney shouted "Hurry up lovebirds", Robin gasped sarcastically and grabbed your hand hastily walking towards Finney, Gwen and Vance whos eyes shot to your flustered face.
Robin knew that him and Vance were..friends? But would he not sabotage vance to make you his and his only? No fucking way. Same goes for Vance, but he didnt even see Robin as a friend he just tolerated him for the sake of your happiness, even if he didnt want to even care about you AT ALL. You all sat close together, Gwen was on the end, next to Finney who was shutting his eyes at the horror. Robin was on the other side of Finn enjoying the movie, and you. You were beside robin, loving the movie yet also being scared to shit of it unwilling to see the gore, you kept feeling Vance and Robins eyes on you every time you jumped. And finally, Vance was on the other end, also beside you, he wasnt exactly enjoying the movie but he didnt mind it. He was only there to see you and make sure Arellano didnt make any moves while he was gone. Neither of them would admit it to eachother, you or even themselves but they knew it all too well.

A jumpscare came on, you jumped back onto the pillow behind you, Robin immediately comforted you like he knew that was going to happen before Vance could even get a word out, eventually Vance tried to put  his arm over your shoulder but you were already fast asleep to notice, so was Finney and Gwen, looking silly as they slept, meaning the only two concious were Robin and Vance. Robin glared threatfully at Vance and swung his arm off of you. He got really pissed off and tried to swing at him, but when robin dodged, you happened to be there.

SORRY ITS SHORT ILL UPDATE MORE SOON I NEEED IDEAS MAN SEND HELP