sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ- ɴʀ

🧸age regression

Caregiver!Natasha x little!reader
Caregiver! Wanda

Word Count: 1000+

Y/N'S POV
I almost ran out of school, my day was finally over and it was the weekend. I skipped my way down the sidewalk and sped walked into Natty's work building.

I said my hello's to the people at the front desk who see me everyday. They explained that Natasha has been excited to see me all day which make me excited.

They let me through and I ran into the elevator pressing Natty's floor level. I bounced on my feet singing a small song to myself as I waited for the elevator to get to the top.

I squealed as the doors opened and slowly walked along the corridor looking at every door, reading the numbers and stopping outside of room '47' which was Natty's room.

I knocked on the door making sure it was okay to come in and she wasn't in a meeting. Once I heard my que, I stood on my tiptoes and pulled down the door handle, almost falling into the room when it opened.

"Mama" I squealed, shutting the door with my foot and running to her desk. I jumped on my feet, patting her knees with my palms excitedly as she saved her work and bent down to lift me onto her lap

"Hey my love. Did you have a good day" Natty cooed pulling me into a hug. I squealed happily and nodded my head wrapping my arms around Natty's waist.

"Are you ready to go home" Natty asked pressing some weird buttons on her computer and stroking my back

"ans see mommy" i asked happily perking up and looking into mama's emerald green eyes

"Mommy's working longer today baby, she'll be home at dinner time sweet pea" Mama said making my frown but nod my head. Mama chuckled placing a kiss on my head

"I is hungry mama" I said tugging at the bottom of her hair so she would turn her attention back to me

"Ten minutes is all we got love" Mama said turning my body so she was cradling me, my body started to bounce happily as I kicked my legs knowing what was happening.

"Your silly" Mama mumbled with a big smile on her face and pulled back her blazer. I got too impatient and dug in there myself, pulling out her boob. I immediately latched onto her pink nipple, humming happily at the warm milk at flowed out

"Come on baby finish up" Mama said, i grunted it had only been like 20 minutes. Mama laughed at me and pulled me off her making me whine and pout

"No tears baby, we need to go home" Mama explained and packed up her papers and her computer. I continued to pout while mama stood up, placing her bag over her shoulder and walking towards the door with me

"Y/n, you can have more milk when you get home" Mama said groaning when she bent down to press the button in the elevator. I whimpered and hid my face in mama's shoulder as we walked out her building.

"Wan' mommy" I said sadly while mama clipped me into my car seat. Mama smiled sadly and kissed my forehead

"Mommy! Mommy!" I shouted thrashing about in my seat. Mama sighed shutting my door making me cry harder.

I kicked and cried the whole way home which made mama a little angry but I wanted my mommy! As soon as we arrived home, mama unbuckled me and I ran up to the front door. I watched mama bite her lip as she unlocked the door and watched me walk in

"Mommy!" i shouted and running into the living room and seeing she wasn't there. I turned to mama sadly remembering what she said earlier.

She frowned at me opening her arms which I slowly and sadly walked into. Mama laced her hand on my back, rubbing up and down as I cried into her shoulder. It was so unfair!

"Come on baby, let's get some milk while I make dinner" Mama cooed lifting me up onto her hip and carrying me threw to the kitchen.

She sat me on the counter and stood in between my legs as i wrapped them round her waist so she couldn't escape. She took off her blazer and pulled down the straps of her small t-shirt and pulled down the bottom of it letting her boobs drop once she unclipped her bra.

I stuck my tongue out, wrapping my hands around one of mama's big boobies making me giggle. I lifted it up and wrapped my lips around her nipple, bouncing on the counter when her warm milk filled my mouth.

"Don't do that" Mama said pulling my hands down. I was squeezing mama's boobie which made my milk come out faster, causing it to spill out my mouth and down my chin. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, giving her my mean look and went back to calming drinking while mama poured in some pasta to a pan.

Mama switched me to her other boobie once the other one was finished before I could cry. Why did i run out? That's my milk. I was busy playing with mama's boobie and hair that I didn't even notice that mommy was in the kitchen

"Mommy" I screamed happily letting go of mama's boobs and reaching for my mommy. She smiled and took me off the counter and rocked me in her arms. I smiled happily patting her cheek.

Mommy stood next to mama and talked to her while i eyes mama's boobie, there was a drop of milk on her nipple which was getting ready to fall any minute. I waited till the last second before leaning out of mommy's arms and latching onto mama.

Both of them screeched and started laughing while looking down at me. Mommy was holding me while I was laying sideways across both of them while drinking my sweet milk. I was lucky to have two mommies that love me as much as I love them!

.......