Marinette's fangs

*Top picture is Marinette* 

"Hurry up Sabrina!" Chloe shouts, "We don't have all day! The bell just rang, and I need you to carry my things while walking to class while I look at my phone! But I can't do that if you can't even get my things out of my locker!"

"Sorry, Chloe!"Sabrina said with remorse, "But... I'm having a hard time, um... getting your Banana costume out, it's too Big!"

Chloe stomps her foot, "This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Sabrina how am I supposed to dress up like a Banana if you are so inconsiderate!".

Sabrina tears up and looks down at the floor, "I'm sorry Chloe.... It's all my fault".

Chloe crosses her arms, "Yea it is", she pushes Sabrina away, "Now let me show you like a pro".

She rolls up her sleeves and stretches her Banana Costume out of her locker. Chloe continuously pulled but was unable to fully get it out. With a big puff Chloe looks at Sabrina with a hostile glare, "Well? Don't watch. Help me!".

Sabrina jumps, "Sorry Chloe!", she looks around the locker room, "I-um... go get help!". Sabrina runs out of the locker room. "What no!" Chloe yelled. But Sabrina was already gone.

Chloe rolls her eyes, "You good for nothing". Chloe continues to pull her costume but with no veil. "Ugh!". Chloe fumbles and squeezes her eyes shut, "I will never get this out". Just before Chloe was just about to give up; she heard footsteps behind her.

"Oh good! You're back, you better have found some good help", She said with her arrogant voice.

Chloe turns around to find in front of her, a pale girl, around her age. She had Cold, icy eyes, and dark Blue shiny hair, with two sharp fangs. Chloe raised an eyebrow and snorted, "What are you supposed to be?", she looked down at her fingernails, "Whatever you want I don't have it, so go away".

"Oh?", The Blue-haired girl tilted her head, "Chloe, don't you recognize me?".

Chloe steps forward, "Umm, nope. You're just a nobody", she giggled. The Blue-haired girl's eyes flashed, "You really don't know me? Queen Bee?".

Chloe stops giggling. She slowly scans the Blue haired girl's face, "Those eyes-that face...", Chloe stammered. She falls to the ground in disbelief, "It-it can't be... Marinette? I tho-"

"Thought I was dead?", Marinette finishes her sentence, "Oh Chloe, you have no idea how right you are".

Marinette slammed Chloe against the dirty wall and her fangs began to grow bigger.

"Wh-what are you doing!"Chloe screamed in agony.

Marinette's eyes turn darker than a cold night, "I always hated you. Now that I finally have the chance to take the upper hand", she begins to howl, "Oh I'm going to enjoy this".

Marinette squeezes Chloe's neck, her fingernails digging into her. Chloe squeals, her eyes begin to pour with fear.

"Oh don't move. It will make it harder for you...", Marinette's fangs dive into her neck, and blood trickles into Marinette's mouth.

All Chloe could do is wait for her death.

--------------------

Make sure to comment your thoughts! Thank you for reading :)