Eiffel Tower

Chat Noir wakes up on the hard wooden floors. He could feel the breeze coming in all sorts of directions. As the wind blows throw his blonde hair, he looks down.

"My ring! Where is- Plagg!? Where are you!", He yelled. 

"Here...Adrien...", an low voice says behind him.

Adrien turns around to find his small friend, that once have green eyes, have red bloody eyes. 

"P-plagg? What happened....", he crawls back. His chest begins to feel heavy, he could feel his hands shaking. 

"Ladybug. She did me a favour. She turned me", Plagg smiles, as flies closer to his old friend. "Adrien I can help you", he says. 

"Help me? Help me how!", Adrien voice crocks. 

"Just transform. All your worries will go away...."

"Plagg...", Adrien steps closer, "How can I fix this? How can I help you?". 

Plagg looks up and smiles, "I'm already saved. Now I have to save you", His fangs points downwards as he lanches himself towards Adrien. 

Adrien swats him away and runs towards the stairs. As he runs up he realizes that he wasn't in some old building... He continues to run upstairs, until he got to the tippy top. 

Adrien runs towards the railings and looked down. He was on the Effie Tower. As he looks down, the sky scarpers that was once taller then them, now look like little ants. 

"Adrien...", Plagg says slowy. 

Adrien turns his head around. He was now trapped.