Time Travel

Through the portal, Chat Noir steps in. 

He walks in a sphere full of other portals from the past, present and future. 

With excitement and gleam in his eyes, he quickly runs toward the first one he sees.  He pokes his head through the portal. 

His head finds himself in the future as a flying car rushes passes him, but flying building also follows along, "Cool", he yells. 

He immediately gets pulled back into the sphere, "What are you doing?", Bunnyx yells, "You're not suppose to do that!". 

Chat Noir shrugs, "Oh sorry, forgot". 

Bunnyx narrows her eyes, "Yeah, sure you did". 

A flash of light comes behind them, "Chat Noir, you see that?", she points. 

Chat Noir looks behind a to see a ball of red light behind me, it make his surroundings bright red, "What does it mean?", he asked. 

"It means thats the ball you need to go through!"

"Whys that?"

Bunnyx steps forward and waves Chat Noir around, "Look there". 

Chat Noir looks through the red ball to see Marinette on her bed, doodling her next fashion style. Chat Noir had forgotten how nice and sweet she was. How she is always willing  to drop everything down to help others. She always cared about other people. 

That's when Chat Noir got what Bunnyx wanted from him. "You want me to go to the past to figure out what happened to her and figure out how and why she turned into a vampire!". 

Bunnyx nods and winks, "Atleast you got a brain up there". 

Chat Noir crosses his arms and winced, "hey!"

She laughs back, "I'm just kidding. But yes, you must go out to the past and stop Lad- I mean Marinette from turning to a vampire. And stop it". 

Chat Noir didn't know why Bunnyx stopped herself from calling Marinette, Ladybug. Maybe she doesn't know that Ladybug reveled herself to Adrien and confessed her undying love for him. But Chat Noir doesn't question it. As long as Bunnyx doesn't know, his mind wouldn't be erased. 

Chat Noir nods. "I understand. I have to stop Marinette from turning into a vampire!".