Chat Noir Cries

Facing forward, Chat Noir begins to sprint. He felt his whole body working; his legs were running warm, fresh air entered his lungs and blood flowed all over his limbs.

"I will find you, m'lady".

Chat Noir jumps from rooftop to rooftop. The fresh cold air hits his face every time he jumps in the air. He would remember the times when he would jump up to the sky with Ladybug on a cold night evening.

"Hey, Chat Noir! Come on now, quit fooling around!", Ladybug yells from the ground.

Chat Noir plumes down his stick and twirls around, "M'lady, so good to see you. How's the day been? Has it been paw-tastic?".

Ladybug giggles, "Chat noir", she crosses her arms, "What did I say about cat puns?"

Chat Noir pretends to pout, "Oh come on! That pun was purr-fect".

Ladybug rolls her eyes, "Come on, let's go catch that Akuma". She throws her yo-yo up in the air and swings. Chat Noir stood there watching Ladybugs swing. Every swing she did was perfect. She was a princess and Chat Noir was her prince.

After the Akuma, Ladybug and Chat Noir sat on the rooftop, watching the sunset rise up.

"Wow! I can't believe we were working all night, m'lady", Chat Noir stretches his arms.

Ladybug continues to stare at the sun in her deep blue eyes.

"What's the matter?", he asked.

Ladybug snapped out of her trance and looked at Chat Noir. Her eyes were bloodshot and drained, "Sorry, kitty...", she rubs her eyes, "I'm just really tired".

Ladybug lays on Chat Noir's shoulder. Chat Noir didn't know what to do. He never had a ladybug or any other girl sleep on his shoulder before. He awkwardly laughs and stretches his arms.

"Soo, doing anything after this?".

Ladybug looks up at Chat Noir's eyes, "Most likely sleep... but maybe we should hang more... like we're doing right now".

Chat Noir's eyes widen, "Really?".

Ladybug stands up, "Well obviously with our masks but yea really". Ladybug brushes Chat Noir's hair and takes out her yo-yo, "I see you later...kitty". Ladybug swung away while Chat Noir sat there on the rooftop. That was the last time Chat Noir saw Ladybug.

As the memory fades, Chat Noir a tear drops down to his cheek as he continues to look for Ladybug. Mid jump Chat Noir hears an ear-piercing scream. His shoes pounded heavily across the ground causing the roof concrete to slash up his knees, "What the heck was that?".

Chat Noir turns around to hear the gut-wrenching scream that makes its way to his ear down to his heart. His heart begins to hammer and sweat comes down his face.

"That scream... That's Chloe!". His childhood best friend was in trouble. "Sorry, M'lady I have to go and save Chloe... But I will come back for you!". 

-----------------

Authors Note: Hey guys! I see that people are reading these chapters, I just want to confirm that people are reading my chapters, so please leave a comment on your thoughts so I can improve :)