Where should Marinette put the pizze box?

Marinette munches on her pepperion pizza, with Tiki by her side. 

The pizza was cheesy and gooey, the pepperion was flavourful and delicious.  

Marinette gives a tiny piece to her tiny friend Tiki. The pizza's aroma filled the room, someone were to walk in here, they would think it's a pizza store. 

As Marinette gets up to throw the pizza box away, she stops herself. 

"What wrong?", Tiki asked.

Marinette stood there for awhile, unsure how to question. 

"Marinette?"

Marinette jumps up in the air, banging her head on the ceiling. "Ouch". 

"Are you okay?", Tiki exclaimed. 

Marinette nods, "Yeah... I just don't know where to put this pizza box!".

Tiki lifts her non-existent eyebrows, "What do you mean? Just throw it away in the trash". 

Marinette shakes her head, "No, it's not that simple! I mean... what if I throw this away and there is a butterfly effect??"

Tiki side eyes Marinette, "Butterfly effect? what do you mean?". 

"Like, what if I throw this pizza box away and something horrible happens after?"

"Like what?", Tiki askes. It told Tiki awhile to think about it until she remembered what happened to Marinette earlier that day. "Wait! do you mean when Adrien picked up that pencil you dropped and he smiled". 

Marinette nods, "Yes! what if you thought how weird I was! What if me dropping that pencil meant we will never get married? What if I created a new timeline!". 

Marinette's voice was so loud, her mother heard her from downstairs. "Marinette, is everything alright?", her mother asked at the bottom of the stairs. Marinette quickly responsed, "Yes, mom", she laughs akwardly, "Everything is fine!". 

Marinette's mom sighed, "Well alright", she walks away. 

Marinette sighs and looks down at her pizza box and Tiki falls over to comfort her, "Marinette, you will be fine. You know that right?". 

Marinette smiles, "Yeah... you're probably right". She turns to the trash can and throws it away. Marinette smiles more, "You're right Tiki! I feel totally fine!". Tiki spins around, "See Marinette? No weird changes in the timeline here! Everything is alright". 

Marinette nods, "You're right! everything is alright. No timeline chan-". 

Her window shatters into million pieces, each shard of glass becoming sharp arrows, fling in every direction. 

"What on earth?", Marinette yells. 

Underneath the broken shards of glass, Chat Noir sat there. "Um... paw-don me, but I need to save you".