Chapter Seven

MAREN

It was great not being stuck in a hospital, ugh I hated hospitals. I twirled around in my room to some songs on the radio as I went through all of my clothes. I smiled to myself, I was glad my taste was still pretty much the same.

Zayn, Harry, and Louis went to town to do some grocery shopping. Niall and Liam wanted to stay with me. I swear it was like the two of them going back and forth, taking shifts to basically baby-sit me. I was eighteen for Pete's sake.

Liam's apartment had a great view of London. I was surprised he could afford all of this. I had my own laptop, a Mac I might add, my own TV, and my own bathroom. Liam wouldn't let me use my laptop for whatever Liam-reason he had, but I knew I had one because Louis told me. Louis was like my pal. Harry was like my buddy and Zayn was like my friend (there's a difference you just don't know it but that's okay because I do). And obviously Liam was my brother. Then there was Niall. I didn't know what Niall was exactly... He was sort of like my brother figure too but then again he wasn't. He was more...

"Hey, Mare, you hungry?" Harry's curly head popped into my room.

I turned around to face him from the telly. I didn't remember half of these shows... "Oh, nah, I'm good thanks."

"Alrighty, we're gonna watch a movie though."

I grabbed my sweatshirt and threw it over me. "M-kay, I'll join you guys." I decided. I followed Harry down the hallway into the main room where all of the boys were gathered with a box of pizza at the center.

"NO ZAYN I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE WHERE THE GIRL SEES DEAD PEOPLE." Louis was shouting.

"Lou, we've already seen that one." Niall said.

"Yeah, let's watch this movie. Maren might remember it." Liam added, giving me a quick smile as I settled on the sofa next to him and Niall.

"What movie is it anyway?" I asked, pulling my hood over my head and tightening the drawstrings.

"Monsters Inc.," Harry grinned at me.

"Disney, ah, of course," I nudged Liam. Since my big brother was such a Toy Story fanatic, I grew up with Disney. Monsters Inc. was one of my favorites. "I remember this if you guys are wondering."

"Yeah, but it's your favorite." Niall reminded me.

I gave him a small smile. It was. I turned to the telly as the movie began. Louis was mumbling something about the popcorn being too salty and Zayn was complaining to Harry about hogging all of the sofa space. Liam was trying to get them to stop bickering. I laughed at their ridiculousness but the entire time, Niall had his eyes on me. Those big and blue eyes...

But dating Niall wasn't an option, I mean he was one of Liam's best mates. It had been established in year seven not to date any of Liam's mates. I had to keep my distance from Niall. I didn't want to hurt Liam again.

NIALL

Every time we watched a movie, Maren would cuddle into her sweatshirt and look adorable as she did now. Too bad she didn't remember. I ate my popcorn and watched Monsters Inc. while suppressing the urge not to cuddle with Maren because that's what we usually did. Usually, typically, normally... Ha those words were overrated.

"Hey, Ni?" Maren whispered.

I felt my heart skip a beat. Ni, she had called me by one of my nicknames. I smiled a little. "Yeah?"

"Can you pass me the popcorn? You're kinda hogging it up." Maren chuckled. I felt my cheeks grow hot as I passed her the nearly empty bowl.

Honestly, I hated Monsters Inc. I thought it was kind of dumb but it was Maren's favorite movie therefore I grew/forced myself to love it. I'd do anything for Maren.

The movie drawled on. Half the time I was confused or didn't get it but Maren laughed every now and then so I laughed along.

"You good, mate?" Louis whispered from his spot on the floor next to Zayn and in front of Harry. I nodded.

"Peachy,"

Then Louis mouthed some words to me but I wasn't the best mouth reader so I thought it said: Won't grow erection.

My eyes widened. "Louis Tomlinson!" I shouted, appalled. I love the guy but what the hell was that?

Louis face-palmed.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Haz, the boy can't read mouthed out words for god's sake." Louis muttered. He chewed his popcorn loudly and turned to face the TV.

Harry smirked. "Nice one, Nialler."

Maren glanced at me and I saw that look on her face. Ha she thought I was loony. Ha thanks Lou.

----------------------------------------------

A/N Fillerrrrrrrrrrrr yeah sorry but good chapters comin up next!!! I had sort of a bit of writers' block. I sorry... Follow me on twittah: @iPaynesTurtle if you luv meh (; Also idk comment and vote and fan please! I plan on attempting to update other stories bc These Little Things is getting good eh? (; Kbye lov ya

xx Kellie