Prologue - Kurogane Chihiro

What was it like to lose the people you cared about?

Was it sad? Painful? Cruel? Angry?

If I were to answer, I guess that would be all of the above.

Sad because they just disappeared right in fron of my eyes.

Painful because it hurts to lose your loved ones, right? Who doesn't even feel any pain when they lose their loved ones?

Psychopaths? Yeah, maybe. But what if you came from an abusive family? I guess there are still people who cares about the said person, right? A second family, although not related by blood but by bonds.

After all, loved ones doesn't only come from your biological family. Friends, teachers, lover........they are part of your so called loved ones.

Cruel because well, they disappeared in a cruel way, a cruel way to break your heart.

Angry, angry at myself because I wasn't even able to do a single thing to prevent all of these from happening.

I was angry because I couldn't even save them.......

Dad, Chinatsu........

I'm sure, they're already happy with Mom on the other side.....

What happened to my family?

Simple. They were killed.

By who?

A politician.

The politician ordered the murder of my family. I don't even know the reason why. That politician just wanted my family dead. How did I survived?

I barely escaped with my life, hiding under the secret basement of our house.....

Hoping that they wouldn't find me.

It was a few hours after that, and I caught the smell of smoke. I knew that they burned the house.

I wanted to retrieve any properties of my family, but my life is also just as important.

But within the basement that I was hiding, I saw a case......and when I opened it, it contained these robes, and some bracers along with it.