Chapter 12

3rd POV. Cafe LycoReco.

It's been at least four days since Chisato's confession. Chihiro's not been working at the café recently.

The customers took notice of this.

But Mika gave them an explanation.

According to Mizuki, Chihiro's legal guardian, he is currently on a school trip, which is mandatory for the second year high school students like him.

Mizuki: He's currently enjoying a damn school trip in Osaka!

Mizuki: Damn it! I want to join too!

Kurumi: You're not a teenager anymore.

Mizuki: What did you say, you brat?

Chisato: School trip, huh.

Mika: Yes. It took them almost 6 hours. I bet they'll be spending the rest of the day settling down on the hotel.

Meanwhile on Chihiro's end......

Mika is right.

----------------

Four Days ago. Osaka, Japan.

The students are currently settling down their luggage in their room. Kamui and Chihiro are supposed to be in the same room, until Nanami invaded the room and joined the other two.

At first, the two boys objected because of the fact that Nanami is a girl and she shouldn't be sharing the same room with the opposite sex.

However, since the rooms are already occupied....the two boys didn't have much of a choice.

Kamui: At least, Nanami won't be awkward with the other girls. Besides, Nanami, haven't you tried befriending some of the girls in our class?

Nanami: Nope! As for why, I don't fit their vibe. They all just like typical girl stuff. Although I do also of those typical girl stuff myself....

Nanami: I'd like to be chill and hang out. Not you know, trying to be flashy or something.

Chihiro: In other words, the girls in the class are just a bunch of jerks.

Kamui: Yeah.

Nanami: True. I saw their true colors once and I knew as heck I would not associate myself with them.

Nanami: Anyways, since we're done fixing our room, wanna go grab something to eat?

Kamui: Heck, yeah. I can already hear that my stomach is about to have a revolution if I don't eat anytime soon.

Chihiro: Just say you're hungry, dumbass.

Chihiro: Anyways, what do they have?

Nanami: Considering that we're here in Osaka.....

Nanami: There are a lot to choose from.