Chapter 13

3rd POV. Chihiro's Room, Kurogane/Nakahara Residence.

It is another new day for Chihiro.....

With the school, once again temporarily shut down due to it burning down.....

The school administrators decided for the students to have a break in order to cope up due to what happened.

The fact that their school was just one of the few unfortunate ones who got caught up in the fire prone season known as summer......

One morning....

Chihiro woke up.....still a little bit sluggish from him being tired from the school trip and all.

But then, he couldn't get his mind off what Chisato said to him.

A date.

Chihiro: Ugh.

Chihiro: Maybe I'll just sleep for the whole day, I'm exhausted as heck.

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrated and see what is the notification, which was from Kamui messaging their group chat.

Kamui: Hey, guys. Wanna go somewhere this summer?

Nanami: I have part time work, sorry. Aren't you also going to be busy?

Kamui: Now that you mentioned it.....

Kamui: Yeah, I might be busy.

Chihiro: Fool. Summer vacation is the only time where I can just take it easy.

Chihiro: So yeah. If say, we're available, where are we going to?

Kamui: The beach! The sea!

Chihiro: Ah yeah. I'd like to climb the mountains for a breath of fresh air.

Nanami: The mountains, huh.

Kamui: If you're thinking about hiking, then don't worry! We have a huge cabin in the mountains as well!

Nanami: As expected......

Chihiro: You damn rich kid, is that a flex or what?

Kamui: But we can also do summer camps!

Nanami: Man, would it be nice if Kamui's family adopted us.

Chihiro: Yeah, I know.

Chihiro: But, why don't we take it easy for now. We just had one heck of a trip after all.

Nanami: I am with Chihiro on this one. Take it easy.

Kamui: Guess our summer hang out can just wait.

Chihiro: Besides, I won't be even able to come if you decided to push through the hang out.

Kamui: Part time?

Chihiro: No, not that. Chisato suddenly invited me to hang out.

Nanami: Easy, why don't you just let her join us.