Chapter 2

3rd POV.

Mika: Chihiro can you give this to the police office and this dangos to the preschool teacher.

Chihiro: Why didn't you hand them to Chisato and Takina earlier?

Mika: Those two are still not done or rather, Chisato is probably not done explaining things to Takina.

Chihiro: Speaking of Takina, she was fired from DA because......?

Mika: She disobeyed the orders from the HQ.

Chihiro: Disobeyed orders from the HQ, she must have a reason for that.

Mika: When we intercepted a weapons dealer......

Mika: We tried to....

Chihiro: Try to capture the dealer in order to pinpoint the mastermind? With how the weapons dealing work.....

Chihiro: And from preventing politicians in waging a damn war.....

Mika: You.....

Mika: *sigh*

Mika: When the team that Takina was part of......

Mika: They got a problem. A fellow Lycoris was in danger and held at gunpoint.

Mika: We waited orders from the HQ but there was a sudden interference.

Mika: Then it happened, Takina killed all of the terrorists, involving the target, but we need the target alive.....

Chihiro: What about the Lycoris that was in danger?

Mika: She's safe and unscathed.

Chihiro: Then?

Chihiro: Is that even a reason to fire Takina at DA?

Mika: ......

Chihiro: She saved her comrade. Also, even if you guys awaited orders from the HQ, their comrade will be as good as dead.

Chihiro: If I were in Takina's shoes....

Chihiro: I would've done the same to save a comrade.

Mika: Is that why......?

Chihiro: ........

Chihiro: Back when I was still in the LilyBell division......

Chihiro: What if I never followed the order to stand back......

Chihiro: What if I charged through the blindspot of the enemy and finished the mission?

Chihiro: If I did that......! If I just followed my intuition back then......!

Chihiro: Then.......!

Chihiro: My friend......

Chihiro: Hajime......would still be alive........

Mika: .......

Mika: Chihiro, you're not the one to blame.......it's not your fault.....