Chapter 7

3rd POV. 1:34 PM. Nakahara/Kurogane Residence.

It's an ordinary afternoon for Chihiro who is now currently reading a manga and lying on the couch.

Since it's also his day off, and he finished his homework earlier, he's got nothing to do.

So he took his sweet time to just read some manga on the couch. Until he received a phone call.

Chihiro: Hello?

???: Chihiro! It's me, Chisato! I need your help right now!

Chihiro: Chisato? What's wrong? You sound like it's urgent.

Chisato: It IS urgent! Please! You're the only one who can help me!

Chihiro: Where you at?

Chisato: Mall, I'll send you the details while your on your way.

Chihiro: Alright. Got it.

Chihiro closed the manga, jumped out from the couch, and he changed clothes.

A maroon shirt, navy blue polo, black pants, and sneakers. He also brought his wallet.

He fixed some of his hair a little bit and when he's set, he stepped outside of the apartment, locked it, and went to where Chisato told him to go.

After a few minutes, he arrived at a deparment store in the women's section.

Chihiro: Now, where the heck is she?

Chisato: Chihiro! Over here!

He turns to the voice and saw Chisato who is wearing her casual clothes, with Takina who is just wearing a plain gray shirt, jogging pants, and shoes.

Chihiro: Oh, Chisato, Takina. So....

Chisato: Chihiro, let's help Takina get some new clothes!

Chihiro: Wait, what do you mean new clothes? Doesn't she have any extra clothes?

Chisato: That's not the point! She doesn't have a dress!

Chihiro: Ah, so you want me to give my opinion.

Chisato: Exactly!

Chihiro: Can't you do it yourself? Besides, you have a better understanding on this area than I.

Chisato: Come on, now. I'm sure a boy's opinion will also help.

Chihiro: Fine. Fine.

Chihiro: I was finally having a day off, well, this is not really troublesome in my opinion.

And Chisato picked some clothes that can match with Takina.