Chapter 14

3rd POV.

It's been a long since Chihiro's school was burned down and they had to go with online classes for a while.

But the teachers also had a hard time adjusting since most of their files that included some of the students' written works such as essays were all lost during the fire.

The teachers just decided to let their students pass the term. Because of the flexible schedule, Chihiro can now adjust his work time more often at Café LycoReco.

And because of him being more frequent at the café, this attracted a lot more customers for two reasons.

First, Chihiro added the limited summer items back in the menu. Such as his famous Matcha Sundae, which he used matcha tea, milk, and then freeze it to become ice cream.

This simple dessert became popular and even created many varieties such as the matcha ice cream cake, matcha ice cream sandwich, and even combining some flavors like chocolate or strawberry.

The customers have increased, and with customers increased, so too does the workload.

Takina: To think that a simple item in the menu.....

Chisato: That is Chihiro's specialty. That's why he's the chef of LycoReco.

Chisato: He's like our ace.

Mizuki: Hey, you two! Get back to work!

Mizuki: Chihiro, two servings of matcha parfait with strawberry ice cream!

Chihiro: Got it!

Things settled down few moments later.

Mika: Take a break, Chihiro.

Chihiro: Thanks, Sensei.

And during his break time, Chihiro received two visitors, Kamui and Nanami.

Kamui: Hello!

Nanami: Yo, Chihiro! We came to check on ya!

Chihiro: Wow, word spreads really fast.

Kamui: The moment we saw you, we decided to come here.

Kamui and Nanami takes a look around.....

Nanami: It's nice.

Kamui: And comfy too!

Chisato: Ah! Welcome to Cafe LycoReco!

Nanami: Hm? Wait, are you.....?

Nanami: Chisato?

Chisato: Hm? Yes. How did you know my name?

Kamui: You're Chihiro's childhood friend, right? He mentioned you a few times to us.

Chisato: *gasp*

Chisato: His classmates!

Nanami: Bingo!

Chisato: So, so! Tell me, is he doing all right in school—